Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
      So that was announced the first week of May. We are a little over 2 months in and they got 35k. Maybe everything isn't included but doesn't seem like a great pace

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

The difference would be that Baker has a degree in Finance I believe and Wessel in Management and has been working in finance. I'm not sure what Baker has been doing since retiring from the NBA. Either of those would make me feel a little better than a degree in Exercise Science.

As I said before, I don't doubt Emily when it comes to drive or intelligence. My concern is her work and educational history don't point to this being the perfect fit and I think it's a legit concern.

Of the three, Wessel would be the best due to the Management degree and working in finance. Both of those translate on some level to what's needed.

I do also realize that Emily will have help from whatever the company is that is kind of the overseer of the NIL now. So she's not totally on her own in that regard. We'll see how it plays out.
        This job wouldn’t pay half of what Ron and Evan are probably making.

Comment

Working...
        X