Fan Board Evolution of Coaching Criticisms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    Gollygeeewhizz. Color me shocked with ku guys running WSU collective.
    This. Every penny that WSU gets out of Wichita is one less penny KU can get out of Wichita.

I have a feeling Armchair is relying on the KU guy to make sure they stay far away from violating any of the NCAA's announced NIL regs. While KU's collectives work on the assumption that there are no NCAA guidelines.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

WSU should never have anything to do with KU except play an occasional game, not men’s basketball when we suck though. Why the AD ever thought hiring a KU guy for WBB was a good idea is completely is short sighted.

Comment

Originally posted by DwShock View Post
        Why the AD ever thought hiring a KU guy for WBB was a good idea is completely short sighted.
        .. but not surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by DwShock View Post
          WSU should never have anything to do with KU except play an occasional game, not men’s basketball when we suck though. Why the AD ever thought hiring a KU guy for WBB was a good idea is completely is short sighted.
          Eh. Mark Turgeon turned out okay.

I was on a trip with Phil and Mary May in 2003. Seeing as I was still learning about WSU recent history, I asked if they had any issue with Mark being a KU guy. Mary emphatically said that she didn’t care and just wanted to see the team win again.

And few people bled Shocker blood like Mary May. So there’s that.
          78-65

Comment

Working...
          X