X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Board Evolution of Coaching Criticisms

Step One: He inherited no talent, give him time
    Steo Two: Still not his fault, need NIL money
    Step Three: Small doubt, can he win above the Summit League?
    Step Four: Medium Doubt, he needs new assistants
    Step Five: Larger doubt, how much more time does he need for God’s sake?
    Step Six: XTra Large doubt, blame AD for a terrible hire and the President for hiring the AD
    Step Seven: Beyond doubt, let’s start actively looking for replacements. How about _________?

Some on board are at Step Three, most are at One and Two.

Set your clock to it this is order of progression on every fan board of any coach that doesn’t win their latest game.

Step 1 because step 2 is a pipe dream. I don’t think we won’t land any players with NIL but we should be able to retain them with NIL.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Step 1 because step 2 is a pipe dream. I don’t think we won’t land any players with NIL but we should be able to retain them with NIL.
      Maybe this should be subject of new thread but again, who has heard from Armchair lately? There are CIA Black Sites with more accountability.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Maybe this should be subject of new thread but again, who has heard from Armchair lately? There are CIA Black Sites with more accountability.
        Last seen in Hawaii partying with all those donations rolling in!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Last seen in Hawaii partying with all those donations rolling in!
          Accounting shows that as a marketing event.

Comment

Who told me with confidence we're just below Memphis with NIL funds?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
              Someone told you that?

Comment

I don't remember ever seeing that, but there was talk that we were above KSU when it came to NIL for basketball. That was during the Abmas recruiting as I believe it was people at KSU that didn't think they could match what we were offering him.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

ShockerExpress in late November

Attached Files

Comment

I could see us behind Memphis and ahead of others, especially in what is made available to basketball from NIL programs. With that said, I wouldn't say we're close but I don't know what they're throwing around either.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Are any programs' NIL really publicly disclosed? I don't think so. Just the occasional news story about a specific player. And those stories don't seem very frequent anymore.

I've said this many times. Many posters' here talk about the poor financial shape of WSU athletics, lack of NIL, lack of ability to build NIL without any knowledge whatsoever. I suppose this is just a message board.

I talked to Turgeon in April of 2022 and he thought NIL would be great for WSU because of the passionate fan base and financial support of the program.

So there is that.

I absolutely think there is the potential for WSU to have a major NIL situation with the right players and on-court success.

What would the Antoine teams been able to bring in? Turgeon's last 2,3 teams? Torre Murray, Baker, FVV etc etc etc.

I bet that ShockRef would have personally done a lot of things for Graham Hatch, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Point being very few and probably no one in here really knows what's going on with NIL.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                          Are any programs' NIL really publicly disclosed? I don't think so. Just the occasional news story about a specific player. And those stories don't seem very frequent anymore.

I've said this many times. Many posters' here talk about the poor financial shape of WSU athletics, lack of NIL, lack of ability to build NIL without any knowledge whatsoever. I suppose this is just a message board.

I talked to Turgeon in April of 2022 and he thought NIL would be great for WSU because of the passionate fan base and financial support of the program.

So there is that.

I absolutely think there is the potential for WSU to have a major NIL situation with the right players and on-court success.

What would the Antoine teams been able to bring in? Turgeon's last 2,3 teams? Torre Murray, Baker, FVV etc etc etc.

I bet that ShockRef would have personally done a lot of things for Graham Hatch, if you know what I mean.
                          I know that there were a lot of people who didn’t want Turg for coaching reasons (both in 2021 and 2023), and I get that. “Been there, done that” in many people’s minds.

But strictly for NIL purposes, he would have had 100% support from the big money guys on Day 1. DAY ONE.
                          78-65

Comment

And you believed him? 50% of the stuff is just made up on shockernet, the other 90% is just lies.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

And you believed him? 50% of the stuff is just made up on shockernet, the other 90% is just lies.
                              This post is the 1% left that is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X