No announcement yet.

Paul Mills Not Hot Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for the stats and analytics coach to look at the 10 minutes after the half (that Eldridege evaluated), and conclude that whatever he's doing at half time isn't working and is actually having a negative effect.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      It's time for the stats and analytics coach to look at the 10 minutes after the half (that Eldridege evaluated), and conclude that whatever he's doing at half time isn't working and is actually having a negative effect.
      Yep!

If only we had another half dozen or so stat managers on the bench to add to the other nearly dozen stat managers, then they would be able to track it.

Comment

• Cortes had an Offense Rating of 27. Meaning he helps his team get 27 points over 100 possessions. You could chuck a ball off a cold, stiff, dead person's head with the hopes of banking it in and get that kind of results.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Cortes had an Offense Rating of 27. Meaning he helps his team get 27 points over 100 possessions. You could chuck a ball off a cold, stiff, dead person's head with the hopes of banking it in and get that kind of results.
          OU's janitorial staff is still cleaning the coffee off the wall that Moser spit out when Mills came calling for Cortes' services.
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Cortes had an Offense Rating of 27. Meaning he helps his team get 27 points over 100 possessions. You could chuck a ball off a cold, stiff, dead person's head with the hopes of banking it in and get that kind of results.
            I'm sure we can make that happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
              Thinking we should play “what does Coach Mills tell the team at halftime” game.

I’ll go first.

”Did everyone get a juice box”?
              Leader in the clubhouse!!!!:)

Comment

• Remember, it could be worse. We could be Louisville.
                "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
                  Remember, it could be worse. We could be Louisville.
                  Louisville will actually have a good coach next season and has money for NIL...

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Louisville will actually have a good coach next season and has money for NIL...
                    they said that last season. Kenny's still there.

Comment

• (but yeah, this sucks)

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post

they said that last season. Kenny's still there.
                        But this time, it's for real! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

Yep!

If only we had another half dozen or so stat managers on the bench to add to the other nearly dozen stat managers, then they would be able to track it.
                          we have a ****ing army, don't we?

Comment

• If Mills thinks energy coming out at halftime is there and the players are "dialed in", he needs to see the video from the ECU game. The only thing they were dialed into was an easy-listening radio station.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              If Mills thinks energy coming out at halftime is there and the players are "dialed in", he needs to see the video from the ECU game. The only thing they were dialed into was an easy-listening radio station.
                              IB was deservedly mocked for no energy or emotion. Not sure how we found another one in the same mold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

As someone who totally paid my way through college, while getting married, and starting my family, and eating canned soup and crackers, I’m not impressed by a little crying over not being able to afford going out to eat whenever I want to. I still paid off all of my thousands of dollars of loans. I’m not impressed with his hardships.
                                You kids get off my lawn.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X