No announcement yet.

WICHITA STATE (8-4) at KANSAS (11-1) Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forget ...was this game added after Mills became coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I’ve lost more weed spilled in the carpet than most of you have smoked and tripped balls on acid many times and I have never had open eye visuals as strong as a giant cat puking a rainbow. That **** would scare me straight.

Now, eyes closed on acid? I’ve seen some ****.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

66 to 65. Shockers
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
          I forget ...was this game added after Mills became coach?
          Yes and no. It was announced after HCPM came to the 316 but was reportedly in the works under HCIB.
          78-65

Comment

I need an interviewer like tayloreldridge to ask "What do you have to gain with this game, Coach Self? Why did you schedule it?"
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I need an interviewer like tayloreldridge to ask "What do you have to gain with this game, Coach Self? Why did you schedule it?"
              Because it’s a down swing in the program. Can’t risk getting beat.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                Because it’s a down swing in the program. Can’t risk getting beat.
                What will Bill Self say? Nothing to gain is why they wouldn't schedule us before. We can quote on him on that. What does he have to gain now?

Comment

What will Bill Self say? Nothing to gain is why they wouldn't schedule us before. We can quote on him on that. What does he have to gain now?
                  Rogaine? No, that’s not right…

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

NIL Funds.... if I remember right, most of the proceeds go to both teams NIL collectives. I'm curious what the split will be though

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

NIL Funds.... if I remember right, most of the proceeds go to both teams NIL collectives. I'm curious what the split will be though
                      Sure, whatever it is, he needs to be on record saying it. Will NIL funds be the reason he WON'T play us when we are good?

Comment

Absolutely!!! He only is playing this now and still that venue because he senses WSU is at a low ebb, and no possible way to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Correct. This game was essentially put together by Armchair and whatever NIL at KU they worked with. The two NILs are splitting revenue, though I'm sure not equally, with plans to distribute funds to the players.

And we all know KU won't schedule us when there's a chance we'll be good so there's really no point in bitching about it.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Correct. This game was essentially put together by Armchair and whatever NIL at KU they worked with. The two NILs are splitting revenue, though I'm sure not equally, with plans to distribute funds to the players.

And we all know KU won't schedule us when there's a chance we'll be good so there's really no point in bitching about it.
                            KU deserves the lion share of the revenue from this. Why not? The crowd will be 75-90% KU. It's a home game.

I would rather not play KU, unless it becomes mandated by the NCAA or CBS Tourney, which will not happen this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

KU deserves the lion share of the revenue from this. Why not? The crowd will be 75-90% KU. It's a home game.

I would rather not play KU, unless it becomes mandated by the NCAA or CBS Tourney, which will not happen this year.
                              I don't disagree. I just wonder what the split will be as I don't think that was ever mentioned. How much does Armchair or the players for WSU really benefit financially from this ass kicking? Is it really worth it?
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I don't disagree. I just wonder what the split will be as I don't think that was ever mentioned. How much does Armchair or the players for WSU really benefit financially from this ass kicking? Is it really worth it?
                                It shows them where they are compared to a top team, maybe provide some motivation to work on their games.

Comment

Working...
                                X