X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shox score some points
    Jayhawks also score some points

Comment

It would be nice to see a Mills team not roll over and quit against a top 5 team, unlike the one he coached last year did against a top 5 team; familiar foe Houston. Maybe (!) his troops will be coached up to the point of at least being competitive...

Comment

There's no Praylow twins, no Radunovich, no Steve Grayer, and no Gus Santos on this years Shocker squad - a reference to the last time WSU played KU and won when they shouldn't have. And the game might as well be in Lawrence, not that the Jayhawks need any home cooking from the officiating. Shockers don't have the personnel at this time. They have a few athletes, but some are a bit undersized and, oh, well, in summary, it just isn't going to happen. I will watch anyway.

Comment

Speaking of home cooking.

The free throw discrepancy against K-State was 20.
          Question to the Shockernet faithful, which number will be higher in the upcoming KU-WSU game? The free throw discrepancy or the point difference in the final score?

Comment

Wichita State - 78
            Kansas - 65
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
              Speaking of home cooking.

The free throw discrepancy against K-State was 20.
              Question to the Shockernet faithful, which number will be higher in the upcoming KU-WSU game? The free throw discrepancy or the point difference in the final score?
              I'll go with 26 as the free throw difference

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I'll go with 26 as the free throw difference
                and that's the smaller number

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                  It would be nice to see a Mills team not roll over and quit against a top 5 team, unlike the one he coached last year did against a top 5 team; familiar foe Houston. Maybe (!) his troops will be coached up to the point of at least being competitive...
                  Oh boy. I knew the whackadoodles would come out of the woodwork after a couple of losses...

Comment

i think the shockers might play one of their best games of the year. what have they got to lose? man, they better come out swinging.

hawks by 12

Comment

Taylor Eldridge
                      @tayloreldridge
                      ·
                      19h
                      Wichita State's defense ranks No. 343 nationally in defending cuts, per Synergy, giving up 1.371 PPP every time a possession ends with a cut. A good chunk of those baskets are the result of ball watching and losing track of the mark, which results in uncontested layups.

Comment

Looking at available tickets .. probably 90-95% sold. Gotta make a base assumption that 90% of those will be KU fans based on the attendance of both teams this year. This is gonna be a rough environment. I'll be headed up Saturday morning. Thankfully plenty to drink within walking distance.

Comment

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!!!

The Battle of New Orleans part 2 in KC. In the last 21 seconds, Kenny P. swishes two 30' shots that are heard around the world.

WSU 66

KU. 65

KU still moves up in the polls to #1.

Last edited by forevershockerfan; December 27, 2023, 02:18 PM.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

In the last 21 seconds, Kenny P. swishes two 30' shots that are heard around the world.

https://youtu.be/dQ_W10rkJTQ?si=WZ4wnhIl23pvVED3

I'd be ecstatic if he could just make 6 shots a game within 10 feet of the goal each and every game and just drop the whole 3 point thing all together.

Comment

The Battle of New Orleans part 2 in KC. In the last 21 seconds, Kenny P. swishes two 30' shots that are heard around the world.

WSU 66

KU. 65

https://youtu.be/dQ_W10rkJTQ?si=WZ4wnhIl23pvVED3
                              That'd make me 'ship' my drawers...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

WSU 66

KU. 65

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X