WICHITA STATE (8-3) at KANSAS STATE (8-3) Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Been workin, bitches, just got in. IT'S GAME DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I’m sure it’s a black curtain sell-out.
      I was looking for tickets earlier this week and all that was available was peppered throughout the ends in the upper deck. It may be a legit sellout.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

I was looking for tickets earlier this week and all that was available was peppered throughout the ends in the upper deck. It may be a legit sellout.
        Hopefully that means a lot of Shockers fans in attendance.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Am I mistaken or is that Bijan standing on the free throw line on the left side of the court (not in a walking boot).

Obviously, doesn't mean he will play but good to see his injury wasn't too serious (if that is him).

Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 21, 2023, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Is this a home game for K-State?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              That's what I was wondering. Where's WU?
              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Am I mistaken or is that Bijan standing on the free throw line on the left side of the court (not in a walking boot).

Obviously, doesn't mean he will play but good to see his injury wasn't too serious (if that is him).

He was shown in the go shockers Instagram pictures as warming up. No boot. But according to Taylor, as of yesterday still not gotten a response from the NCAA

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  This is the offset of the IBA game. So makes sense if the court is theirs. Series was 1 IBA, 1 T-Mobile, 1 Manhattan, 1 CKA

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He was shown in the go shockers Instagram pictures as warming up. No boot. But according to Taylor, as of yesterday still not gotten a response from the NCAA
                    He appears to be in uniform. Normally he’s not in uniform when the game starts. Probably doesn’t mean anything, but….

Comment

• AHHH I forgot, the game is TODAY (starts 1:30 am…). Was so confused when I saw them warming up in the court. In my brain this was a Saturday game.

Oh fml - I had a lot planned for the morning….

Comment

• ESPN only showing the over/under but no spread. Hadn’t seen that before. Anyone know what it is as of now????

Comment

• Dear Lord,
                          Please help Kenny find his bunny. He lost it a while back, and we need him to have it back.
                          Thank you,
                          Your Humble Servant,
                          Shockrah

PS-Todays Eagle story on game, states Mildcats favored by 2.5:
                          https://www.aol.com/k-state-wildcats...120000253.html
                          Last edited by shockrah; December 21, 2023, 06:25 PM.
                          Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• kgso pregame shocker show, two hrs before tipoff, sucks rotten a**. they are incapable of talking about anything but the big 12. can't do it. morons

it will only be minutes, less than 10, before they say things like "let's face it, the shockers are third in the pecking order for college basketball in this state."

who's the sports director for that station? the head wildcat in charge?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post

He appears to be in uniform. Normally he’s not in uniform when the game starts. Probably doesn’t mean anything, but….

We shouldn't expect a ruling until mid March

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

We shouldn't expect a ruling until mid March
                                Well interesting... In trying to figure out why the tweet wasn't showing... Taylor deleted the tweet and posted this

Comment

Working...
                                X