Success with JUCOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it - unfortunately you used FACTS for your argument and for some that is No-No. They couldn't refute your facts on the "miss" in recruiting class, so some will twist your words/thoughts so they can then have a position they can attack that is not based on the facts.
    I think some people are "missing" the point here.

One time I sat on the toilet and I "missed" at passing my bowels. However when I stood up 10 minutes later, the toilet was full and I was lighter and much happier. The point is, when I left the toilet, I had already forgotten about the "miss". The job was done, and it was very successful. One fruitless grunt, does not an unsuccessful bowel movement make. Wichita State's toilet bowl is full.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

One time I sat on the toilet and I "missed" at passing my bowels. However when I stood up 10 minutes later, the toilet was full and I was lighter and much happier. The point is, when I left the toilet, I had already forgotten about the "miss". The job was done, and it was very successful. One fruitless grunt, does not an unsuccessful bowel movement make. Wichita State's toilet bowl is full.

T

Is your post a metaphor, simile or analogy?

Just wondering.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

T

Unfortunatley, my reading comprehension worked perfectly when I read this post :disgust:

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
          Is your post a metaphor, simile or analogy?

Just wondering.
          That would be an analogy fine sir.

T

Comment

Working...
          X