SOUTH DAKOTA STATE (4-4) at WICHITA STATE (7-2) Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerds.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Also peaks at 7,244'
      Yep. And if you have not been to the Black Hills you are missing out. Spectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

Approximately 370 miles by 210 miles.

Smart *** answer for the day. :)
        Love it! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
          Smart *** answer for the day. :)
          My dad always said that it’s better to be a smartass than to be a dumbass.

Last edited by WuShock16; December 6, 2023, 11:06 AM.
          78-65

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Yep. And if you have not been to the Black Hills you are missing out. Spectacular.
            Second!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Third! So much to do there. The Badlands National Park is relatively close by as well and well worth the time to visit.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Well, NEITHER is a blessing!:)

Comment

Unless you are a dumb smartass.

Comment

That depends. If the wife wants me to do laundry or dishes, It's advantageous to be a dumbass.

Screw up one time by shrinking something or breaking something, gets you off the hook for life.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Third! So much to do there. The Badlands National Park is relatively close by as well and well worth the time to visit.
                      And their governor would qualify for the favorite candy thread.

Comment

Not sure where the best place to throw this, but with Tomlin at K-State officially getting let go, why not let him play out this year in the state of Kansas?? It would be nice to have a rotation of 8 instead of 7 haha

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan_realist View Post
                          Not sure where the best place to throw this, but with Tomlin at K-State officially getting let go, why not let him play out this year in the state of Kansas?? It would be nice to have a rotation of 8 instead of 7 haha
                          Would just add to our bench.. he enrolled at KSU so would need a waiver to play this year ... which we all know wont happen if he comes here. Now if KU wants him .. he will be approved before he steps foot on Campus

Comment

Something tells me Mills wants no part of trouble-makers on his squad. Or even "alleged" trouble-makers. From what I've heard, gone are the days of taking a gamble on a guy like Teddy Allen. (Which, to be fair, didn't pay off....at least for us)
                            "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                            Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Nerds.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Probably an error but scoresandodds.com is showing that the game is on espn+.........looked at espn+ schedule and not seeing it though

Comment

Working...
                                X