SOUTH DAKOTA STATE (4-4) at WICHITA STATE (7-2) Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoxs 83 to 72
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
      is the K State game being televised anywhere? It's not even listed on the Wichita State's game schedule on ESPN, much less on the ESPN+ broadcast schedule.
      The KSU vs WSU game are listed on the WSU schedule as on the ESPN+ and it is listed on the ESPN App on the apple TV

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

The KSU vs WSU game are listed on the WSU schedule as on the ESPN+ and it is listed on the ESPN App on the apple TV
        I’m looking at the ESPN app and no game is shown at all. Pulled up KSU and WSU schedules on it and no game is listed.

Comment

ESPN shows us as 4.5 pt favorite. Their game page indicates where to watch games. No broadcast shown for this game. That isn't a total loss as we do get to listen to the great Mike Kennedy call the game. With all of the streaming available, it has been a while since I have listened to Mike's play by play of one of our games.

Comment

Originally posted by ky-mike View Post
            ESPN shows us as 4.5 pt favorite. Their game page indicates where to watch games. No broadcast shown for this game. That isn't a total loss as we do get to listen to the great Mike Kennedy call the game. With all of the streaming available, it has been a while since I have listened to Mike's play by play of one of our games.

Comment

Have to think they had the option to televise but declined to help drive ticket sales. Maybe not schedule SDSU as the IBA game? Would love to know the logic behind that decision.

Comment

DK line is WSU -4. Honestly thought it would be more.

Comment

Man. Didn’t realize how close KenPom has a bunch of these upcoming games. Next 5 are gonna tell us a lot. Hopefully tell us some good things.

The 3.5-point line here makes be pretty concerned in a game anecdotally I figured we had a 75% chance to win, or more.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                    Man. Didn’t realize how close KenPom has a bunch of these upcoming games. Next 5 are gonna tell us a lot. Hopefully tell us some good things.

The 3.5-point line here makes be pretty concerned in a game anecdotally I figured we had a 75% chance to win, or more.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                      Have to think they had the option to televise but declined to help drive ticket sales. Maybe not schedule SDSU as the IBA game? Would love to know the logic behind that decision.
                      Terrible logic. I know it helps us NET wise relinquishing control, but it doesn’t help the fan base.

Comment

So who is recording the game on their phone and livestreaming it

Comment

Somebody said I was……to be clear, I am not.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Somebody said I was……to be clear, I am not.
                            If you do, can you synch it up with MK play by play?
                            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

I thought there might be 5-6,000 at game, but it is pretty sparse with 4 minutes before game time. Might be less than 4,000

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                I thought there might be 5-6,000 at game, but it is pretty sparse with 4 minutes before game time. Might be less than 4,000
                                MK says 3,000.

Comment

Working...
                                X