WICHITA STATE (7-1) at MISSOURI (6-2) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seagull View Post
    Why was Ballard on the bench almost the entire second half?
    I couldn't figure it out.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
      Well damn. Still 7-2 with 2 winnable games coming up.
      3, we should beat K-State.

Comment

• I'm not terribly surprised by the outcome. I'm a little surprised at how it came about. I thought the problem with turnovers was getting fixed. This game will make a great scout for our future opponents, but only with the same officiating crew.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Even though it's an L, this team showed they can compete with a SEC heavyweight. Incredible effort by the Shox.
          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Not really discouraged at all. This game will help us moving forward. Yes, it was a winnable game but perhaps not with this kind of officiating.

Comment

• Great effort just need to clean the ball handling up

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Not really discouraged at all. This game will help us moving forward. Yes, it was a winnable game but perhaps not with this kind of officiating.
                Pretty much where I am. Needed a few more plays at the end or the beginning.

Comment

• Mizzou 23-25 at the line. The Shocks 12-13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

3, we should beat K-State.
                    Yeah I agree. But I feel it will be similar to playing Mizzou. And Tylor Perry will be a handful with how wide open we leave shooters at times.

Still feel like that one is a toss up
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Well ... I think we lacked depth and way to many turnovers. I wish we would have worked the ball more inside. Rebounds were great.
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• 1st game a team outshot us
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Also, for as wrong as some of the more positive people on this board may be on Germany - Some of the more negative ones are going to be wrong on Beverly.

He’s figuring it out and is going to be dang good at some point in the next few weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                            Also, for as wrong as some of the more positive people on this board may be on Germany - Some of the more negative ones are going to be wrong on Beverly.

He’s figuring it out and is going to be dang good at some point in the next few weeks.
                            I still like Beverly. He will keep learning and be ok. We need his ability to steal the ball as well. No one has a great game every game.

And 17 rebounds for him? Holy crap!

Comment

• And actually, statistically, the only bad Beverly had in his game today was his turnovers. Outside of maybe making 1 or 2 more shots

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I still like Beverly. He will keep learning and be ok. We need his ability to steal the ball as well. No one has a great game every game.

And 17 rebounds for him? Holy crap!
                                He has deficiencies, but he’s going to be good. Reminds me of Rojas last year. Someone who’s just figuring out how to be a regular piece after being bogged down by injuries.

Comment

Working...
                                X