Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell with a quick 5. Where you at shocker fever

Comment

• Taking bad shots and giving good ones.

Comment

• Dumb foul

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
          Bell with a quick 5. Where you at shocker fever
          He only had a 30 second set shot. Good for him.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Dumb foul. shock-it-to-me, where you at?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• We get close only to start taking dumb shots or start getting lazy. That last 3 by Mizzou was just a lack of hustle on the rebound

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Sad that KP is our best passer.
                Very sad, but I will take it from ANYONE right now lol.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• 7 guys is not enough. At some point you won't have the choice to play another guy. Wish Joy had gotten a little more run last game.

Comment

• We are like a sling shot. Cut it to 2 then relax and they are up 10.

Comment

• How many 3s MU up to… every time we cut it to two they hit a 3

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Dumb foul. shock-it-to-me, where you at?
                        Why are you filled with such hate Shocker Fever?

Comment

• Credit to the kids though. After the way the game started I had a bad feeling we would be down 20 right now. Can't question their heart....their IQ at times....yes.....
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• It's too much to ask these guys play an entire game at this pace, with this pressure, with THIS physicality, with no true ball handler and only 7 guys we can count on, even worse now with Bell having 3 fouls and Abidde and Ridgnal with 2 each.

Shocks are 2-2 from the line, Mizzou 10-10. Seems about right given their raping of us so far.

Comment

• I felt this would be a 7 point loss or so. We will see how the rest of the game goes

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                It's too much to ask these guys play an entire game at this pace, with this pressure, with THIS physicality, with no true ball handler and only 7 guys we can count on, even worse now with Bell having 3 fouls and Abidde and Ridgnal with 2 each.

Shocks are 2-2 from the line, Mizzou 10-10. Seems about right given their raping of us so far.
                                100%

Comment

Working...
                                X