No announcement yet.

RICHMOND (4-2) at WICHITA STATE (6-1) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to be mad at this one. No game is perfect, but one of their more complete games they have played IMO. At least against decent competition.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Whatever coach said or did at half, it worked.

Comment

• Bell went 6-6 in the 2nd half, all 5 starters in double digits for the game. Good overall performance!
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Got all anxious for nothing. Glad the crowd sounded good on TV.

Comment

• That’s a really good win and solid coaching to boot

Comment

• What? 7-1. Nice win Shocks.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• All five starters in double figures. 16 assists to 6 turnovers.

Comment

• I think the fools gold is actually more like 10k gold. Still a ways to go to be 24k gold....but they are learning.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Pretty impressive tbh. We are ahead of where I thought we’d be right now, and I was more positive than most.

I thought 9-win projection was silly, but they actually have a chance to be solid. You can see them figuring it out.

Team deserves more asses in seats than it’s getting. I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face, blame whoever you want, but we are losing one of the main draws of this program. People in that arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Whatever coach said or did at half, it worked.
                      Putting Beverly on King appeared to be a move that worked out well.

Comment

• 16 assists and only 6 turnovers. That's a 2.67 A/TO ratio for the team. That aspect of the game seems to have come miles from the start of the season.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• 5 TOs first half, 1 in the second

Comment

• I like it that Beverly, Colby, and Bell are sharing main ball handling duties. They have pretty equal handles, and while their styles aren’t vastly different, they still vary.

Comment

• Bell solid second half..Ballard really is becoming a big contributor, decent hands and showing some moves around the basket. Beverly and Rodger’s is a really good guard combo. KP is really playing stronger and playing like we hoped and need him to. Ridgnal and Abbide a solid punch off the bench. Lots to work with and Mills is showing he can coach. I’m sure he’s slowly developing a longer bench, but we have a solid 7

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                It's a sign of the apocalypse

Bell drove the lane and kicked it out to an open teammate
                                You rang?

Comment

Working...
                                X