• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

She sold him the car.
    Or sold him the overpriced insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

You might be the only person in this board’s history whose level of inside information reaches to knowing how much they pay for car insurance. So I ask again, how do you know this information?
      Here's a possibility. She paid for one of those meet and greet NIL deals and asked him if there was anything more she could do to help him out.

He said, "Well, I am paying $300 a month for my car insurance, so if you could cover that for me for maybe 6 months that would really be appreciated".

So she wrote him a check for $1,800.

As soon as they were out of the house Craig turned to his teammate and said, "Dude, did you see what I just did"?
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
        He needs a new insurance agent if he's paying 300 month. I've got two teenage boys and I'm not paying anywhere close to that for 3 vehicles.
        I've been trying to wrap my mind around that number since she posted it. I don't recall what car he had but $300 sounded insane. Either she's making **** up or some insurance agent ****ed him over.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I've been trying to wrap my mind around that number since she posted it. I don't recall what car he had but $300 sounded insane. Either she's making **** up or some insurance agent ****ed him over.
          I think it was just a charger. Nothing crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I think it was just a charger. Nothing crazy
            Charger with a 23 yo driver....$300/ mo. Insurance maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I have 2 teen drivers (one is 20). It’s about $250/mo each for full coverage. Each of them is more per month than my wife and I combined.

Comment

Guess I’m getting a deal on my 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe at $295 per month. Thanks Hagerty!
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

All the news that has come out on this has said we’re solidly in 2nd behind Memphis in our NIL coffers in the AAC. I feel like we have the means to get to No. 1 with no football, but who knows on anything. That could be old information.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                    All the news that has come out on this has said we’re solidly in 2nd behind Memphis in our NIL coffers in the AAC. I feel like we have the means to get to No. 1 with no football, but who knows on anything. That could be old information.
                    I just crawled out under a rock but what news? Seems like a mystery.

Comment

All this car insurance talk and not a single Geico reference.

Slackers!

Comment

Ok doubters. The player I am referring to mothers seats were in close proximity to our seats. We become social(not friends)She is the one who told me how much the auto insurance was a month. The car was leased thru ACS and had to be returned the day after the season ended. Doesn't look like he will have to concern himself with the price of auto insurance in the future. Incentives shouldn't come with contingencies. But hey obviously I am just some dummy who knows nothing. Mark my words that lack of a good NIL program will come back and bite us in the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I just crawled out under a rock but what news? Seems like a mystery.
                          Comments from Saal and comments and reporting from Taylor E.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Here's a possibility. She paid for one of those meet and greet NIL deals and asked him if there was anything more she could do to help him out.

He said, "Well, I am paying $300 a month for my car insurance, so if you could cover that for me for maybe 6 months that would really be appreciated".

So she wrote him a check for $1,800.

As soon as they were out of the house Craig turned to his teammate and said, "Dude, did you see what I just did"?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              All this car insurance talk and not a single Geico reference.

Slackers!
                              We've had plenty of talk about Liberty, Liberty, Liiiiberty
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerlady View Post
                                Kinda a crappy thing to say about a player but I just consider the source.

Comment

Working...
                                X