WICHITA STATE (4-1) vs. SAINT LOUIS (3-1) Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by proshox View Post

I hope the tournament moves to Memphis….. the town is an upgrade from St. Louis and the Memphis fans ensure a good atmosphere. Everyone in the city was excited to see fans in their businesses and town in our second AAC tournament.
    There is no world in which Memphis is a better city than St. Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

This could actually be a net plus if he's not out for the entire season. Short term pain, long term gain potentially.
      This 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Rize Ballz View Post

There is no world in which Memphis is a better city than St. Louis.
        Memphis is a city I will drive an additional 50 miles to avoid going through. Not because of traffic though.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'm just not a fan of playing on the home court of one of the teams. Hell, we could play it in Wichita and have good attendance and atmosphere.
          This .. the only way I would accept playing in Memphis is if it also rotates through Wichita

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post

The rest of Memphis is the draw…
            That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It took a few years to navigate and find the places we liked in St Louis The Hill Broadway Oyster Bar The Majestic for breakfast. It has taken a couple of years to find places in Ft Worth but it’s coming along. Apparently not many Italian eateries. Memphis was great according to the friends we travel with so I will trust them on this. Been to Memphis once and ate well. The Rendevous was different and good but BarBQue can be had in many places as in KC and Dreamland in Mobile Alabama. I’m fine going about anywhere Our Shocks wind up. Go Shocks

Comment

Forgot.Will be traveling to Memphis in the spring to watch Shocker baseball with JJ. Go Shocks

Comment

Working...
                X