No announcement yet.

WICHITA STATE (4-0) vs. LIBERTY (3-0) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, considering what we had to fight against with the officials....I will take being 3 point down right now
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Weathered the storm and pulled back within three. Looking forward to seeing the second half after a few halftime adjustments.
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I rewinded. Bevery did graze rim. Bad call

Comment

with 9:00 o play Andale 24-21 over Cheney

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
            Feel like we have said "bad call" a lot tonight. And we would be correct most of the time lol
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Thought so too. Can’t believe no one asked for a review.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

ESPN can't help themselves with the rug highlights.
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Feels like our guys were getting scared to play defense with the way the game is being called. Kinda surprised we didn't get a foul called on the last two defensive possessions.

Comment

Any guard that misses both FTs should have to run for half the next practice. For all Bell's contributions, no excuse for that.

Comment

It's time for Kenny "Second Half Man" Pohto to show up.

Ridgnal and Abidde are both 0/1 FG.

Oddest game I've seen where the team chucking 3's is drawing more fouls than the team driving the lane.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

SMALL BALL!!!Bell is having some good moments when he penetrates. So far, he never passes it on these drives. We need NR to get more touches too. Other then the early Christmas gift leading to a 5 point play, a very close battle.
                        Maybe some different zone look would stop all these lay ups they are getting!
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Any guard that misses both FTs should have to run for half the next practice. For all Bell's contributions, no excuse for that.
                          He's shooting 80% on the year. Misses happen

Comment

Don't understand why we are not posting KP up. They won't be able to stop him and collect fouls. Guess PM wants to clear the lane for XB every time down, but I would be posting up KP time after time. Defense can't relax at all cause when they do they score. DR and a couple others letting their stud run free. Won't win if they can't get on him.

Comment

Refs taking a liking to the flops like Mrs. Falwell to the pool boy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Who cares? He’s not shooting 50% and it’s becoming rather predictable.
                                Your right. Only 52% on the year. Stick to the facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X