X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shockerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
    Don't post much, but this game has driven me to share my jaded opinion. Beverly and Bell are both detriments at the present time; there is no offense plan to speak of, and I think Mills attended IB's school of coaching if this is what we have to look forward to.

Added value, the Cats will win by 12 and KU will win by 35. So much for my annual post.
    You lost all credibility when you said Mills attended IB's school of coaching......

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    Does Pohto still play for us?

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    I didn’t expect us to win this tourney but I expect our athletes to compete better against a team with the size of Liberty

Leave a comment:

• Singeril
    replied
    Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
    Don't post much, but this game has driven me to share my jaded opinion. Beverly and Bell are both detriments at the present time; there is no offense plan to speak of, and I think Mills attended IB's school of coaching if this is what we have to look forward to.

Added value, the Cats will win by 12 and KU will win by 35. So much for my annual post.
    Good. Now go away.

Leave a comment:

• LoneStar48
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Rogers is not a combo guard. Beverly can dribble, but he's a little sloppy with the ball. Neither of them knows how to get the ball to another player.

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    I think most of us saw this coming. But just like we can't go overboard on the first 4 wins....we can't go overboard on this one.

IF we lose this one, I will be interested to see how we respond on Sunday

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Wasn't expecting to win this one but would like to at least feel like we have some sort of organized offense against a decent team. Right now we don't. Need some adjustments fast

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You’re an idiot.
    When you're beat by facts, just name call.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    I don’t understand how how all these low level teams find so many guys that can make 3s and we have maybe one or two that are half as good at making 3s

Leave a comment:

• Onegreatracer
    replied
    Time to see what kind of dog we got in us

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    They have caught on to Bells spin move.
    Not sure how they did that since he’s only done it about 45 times this game.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Need some adjustments. They adjusted to our drive and spin at half

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    My wife just told me to stop screaming at the television.

Leave a comment:

• Singeril
    replied
    That was four minutes of some pretty bad basketball.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X