X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

You know where the door is?
    Up your ass?
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Our big guys look horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
        Our big guys look horrendous.
        Just them?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

Just them?
          They are the ones that should have the biggest advantage.

Comment

4 on friends looks like he could be a D1 contributor.

Comment

I'm already to the point where I say, bench all the starters until they decide to play some basketball. I agree with the TV guy. They are just sleep walking.

Comment

MK said it was good to hear from Patty again. Is he oblivious to her role in wrecking our team? Crazy
                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Rize Ballz View Post
                  You’ve been Beamered
                  Somebody get a billboard ready for her STAT!!

Seriously though, someone should warn ADKS and HCPM.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Pohto is just terrible around the basket

Comment

Why is Pohto so bad at bucket making? It doesn’t add up for me. I hear so many people up on him, but he continually disappoints with the missed bunnies. You wouldn’t know he’s 6’11 with how soft he plays.

When he tuned up second half last game, THAT was the Pohto that I want to see.

Comment

I know it's early, but Ridgnal may earn a starting spot sooner rather than later.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                          Why is Pohto so bad at bucket making? It doesn’t add up for me. I hear so many people up on him, but he continually disappoints with the missed bunnies. You wouldn’t know he’s 6’11 with how soft he plays.

When he tuned up second half last game, THAT was the Pohto that I want to see.
                          He got better last year once they stopped using him on the perimeter.

Comment

Excited to see Germany checking in. We need a post with some semblance of offensive skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                              I know it's early, but Ridgnal may earn a starting spot sooner rather than later.
                              Ridgnal gonna be good. I was way wrong on him (and so was Missouri State apparently)

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                                Pohto is just terrible around the basket
                                I’ve been thinking this for a while but I don’t think he’s a good fit in the HCPM system. He’s a guy who can dominate a slower paced game when the offense is ran through him in the post and that’s the direct opposite of the tempo Mills wants. He’ll either adapt or go somewhere he can play like how we saw last year.

For those discussing him vs Ech and his pro potential, that’s reason 1 he won’t find a place in the NBA or a Euroleague level club. He is best when the game is slower.
                                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X