2023/2024 Coaches Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
    I’m pretty sure I heard MK say in the post game on Sunday no show this week due to scheduling conflict.

Maybe it’s just me, but I get real tired of MK promoting the coaches show at the start of every season saying that we’re going to have a show every Monday night, and then we have one half the time if we’re lucky. It seems like this happens every year. This season I’m thinking we’re having one about 30% of the time.
    Not far off, 6/13 Monday’s so far.

Comment

• Scheduling conflict is such a weak ass excuse. Nothing good to talk or sugarcoat after the weekend?

Either you have a coaches show or you don’t. If Mills is getting paid for this, he shouldn’t because he’s not holding up his end of the deal. Can’t imagine the few advertisers like the treatment either.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I’d be fine with doing away with it. Things like this were more helpful before social media and streaming made insights easy to access.

That said, if you’re going to advertise it and promote it, it should actually happen and Coach should show up. Not that hard.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Scheduling conflict is such a weak ass excuse. Nothing good to talk or sugarcoat after the weekend?

Either you have a coaches show or you don’t. If Mills is getting paid for this, he shouldn’t because he’s not holding up his end of the deal. Can’t imagine the few advertisers like the treatment either.
          MK said in the pre-game show Sunday that Deano's had requested that they wanted no show broadcasted due to the anticipated crowd for the NFL broadcast.

Comment

• It is unfortunate that the fans are no longer able to ask the coach questions. It has just become an hour of propaganda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Dude View Post

MK said in the pre-game show Sunday that Deano's had requested that they wanted no show broadcasted due to the anticipated crowd for the NFL broadcast.
              It doesn’t matter as much now given the state of the program, but everybody should know the terms going in. It’s not like the Chiefs are playing tonight. It’s -20 on a Monday night. Do they really expect the place to be busting at the seams? And regardless, this playoff game was scheduled probably a year ago. So if they didn’t want the show tonight, then it should’ve been not scheduled. Just doesn’t seem believable and low-level. But then again, most don’t care anymore.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Somewhat tangentially, it is a moot point in terms of learning information often times. Every organization is so focused on “controlling the message” and “protecting the brand” that you either get boiler plate answers or no answers at all at these things anyways.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  Somewhat tangentially, it is a moot point in terms of learning information often times. Every organization is so focused on “controlling the message” and “protecting the brand” that you either get boiler plate answers or no answers at all at these things anyways.
                  * The opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of Shockernet Mega Corp International LLC, Shockernet affiliates, or Shockernet advertisers. Also, if you experience any posts causing erections lasting longer than 4 hours, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

* The opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of Shockernet Mega Corp International LLC, Shockernet affiliates, or Shockernet advertisers. Also, if you experience any posts causing erections lasting longer than 4 hours, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
                    Seek medical advice? Hell, I’d be bragging about it on Shockernet.

Comment

Last edited by WINGdingBALLfling; January 15, 2024, 10:09 PM. Reason: NFL reasoning was answered

Comment

• I think it’s time for Mike to upgrade his technology so they can do the coaches shows via Zoom

Comment

• It is ridiculous that there isn't a program each Monday night (unless the Shockers would be playing on a Monday night). All around the country, these shows happen....and with fan questions. The product is becoming too packaged and not fan friendly. I listened to the K-State broadcast the other day as well...I'm thinking the Shocks need a total makeover of its entire "presentation". I gotta say, and he may be a great guy, but I'm tired of hearing "Al" as the first caller on the pregame show as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                            According to the schedule no shows tonight, hope for a Nooner show to satisfy your need not in the cards either.
                            Really, what is there to talk about.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Really, what is there to talk about.
                              They could always discuss Ms. Leatherpants and the highflying gymnast/cheerleader she coaches… the dude with the white hair.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

They could always discuss Ms. Leatherpants and the highflying gymnast/cheerleader she coaches… the dude with the white hair.
                                That would be much better if the shows were video streamed.

Comment

Working...
                                X