X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell, we might win

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Whats going to happen on this board if we win by 35 and walk-ons in the last 4 minutes?
      Depends on how many TO's the team had or free throws they miss...

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Are they big?
        Don't know overall, but this big had a 17ppg average with a 60% field goal percentage (top 25 in the nation) last season:

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Depends on how many TO's the team had or free throws they miss...
          We never practice free throws.

Comment

Whats going to happen on this board if we win by 35 and walk-ons in the last 4 minutes?
            We'll start predicting a Sweet-16 run this year, of course.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Booking tickets to Glendale of course

Comment

• Fan support is huge if we want to get back to even CLOSE to where we were. I remember Marshall commenting how they got a standing ovation for a LOSS. Just because of how hard the team fought and played. I think that kind of support played a HUGE role in the development over the next few years. I know expectations changed over the years, which is why I hope fans have readjusted those expectations and are still going to try and help will as many wins as they can. Even the leanest years, a decent crowd would show up.

Times have changed, so most of that is probably a pipe dream now. But I hope not!

I can't attend anymore since I live out of state. But those that can, make the best of it and try and cheer the team to some wins. Most of the time I was more worn out during a loss because of the amount of energy I would try and give the team lol. Let's get back to that and get this rolling again!! #GOSHOX #BESTFANS
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Still courting the Shocker student body. I like it!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    Still courting the Shocker student body. I like it!

It can....and SHOULD....absolutely start with the students!! Love it!
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• A large student turnout would be a great start with the first couple of rows filled with hotties.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

What if we win by 35 and walk-ons in the last 4 minutes?
                        What if monkeys fly out my butt?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          A large student turnout would be a great start with the first couple of rows filled with hotties.
                          And wearing the black and the gold!

Comment

A large student turnout would be a great start with the first couple of rows filled with hotties.
                            854ho6.jpg
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Are they big?
                              They've got a 6'11", 210 lb. So post who could come off the bench.

Their dangerous guy (Ognacevic) is 6'8", 220. He'll probably have Pohto guarding him. If Pohto can't stay in front of him, it will be up to Ballard at the rim. Ognacevic is unlikely to be accustomed to being guarded by a player larger than he is.

They're expected start a 6'9", 230 Sr. at Center.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Have paid actors if needed.

Definitely a worthy investment.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X