I HATE CREIGHTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
    I hate to say it but Omaha is a tight city. way cooler than wichita.

I dubbed it the milf capitol of the world while i was there.

so many goodlooking late 20's early 30's women there.

their downtown is well kept and beautiful.

even their zoo is better than ours!!

overall, it's a better city. :shock:
    I have had family that have lived in both cities that would respectfully disagree with which of the two cities is better to live in (and it isn't even close).
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Milf capital? Dude, Korver's mom? I'll take Wichita.

Comment

I haven't read one bad thing posted by a Creighton fan about us. Of course, I'm not reading their boards or ValleyTalk. Unless Creighton fans are prank calling your house or posting on here, then I don't think they're that bad. They can post what they want on their boards. I think Creighton fans and WSU fans are pretty equally reviled by other Valley fans as we represent the "uppity big city" types relative to our Valley brethren.

For me it's a nonissue. They can say what they want until we beat them in their house. That happened last when I was an undergrad. I hope the next one happens before I draw Social Security.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Here is a classy comment from the B.J. Cafe.....

Even more reasons to hate Gregg Marshall...The guy is a classless d-bag. He is either ripping his own players in post-game or he's ripping the opposition. Here are a couple of great quotes (ask yourself, would you ever hear Dana say something like this?):

"Guys, I'm going to win here. For you seniors though, this was your last chance"

"I like it that they are so happy to beat us.....today. I like that."

His attitude is going to get him run out of this league. There is not one other coach in the MVC that comes across as such an arrogant POS.

Did you also notice he was the only coach on the sidelines not wearing sneakers for Coaches vs. Cancer? Nice...I guess they didn't go with his Pat Riley grease-fire hair.
          All Creighton fans are scum.

Go to a baseball game in Omaha and hear some of the taunts directed at the opposition fan base that will tell you how classy they are.
          Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Apparently, you were enjoying that alcohol at the Quiet Center a little toooo much..
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

if you like it so much, then move there
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
                Originally posted by ABC
                How far was the Quiet Arena from being sold out?

Maybe we need to start an effort to get a few thousand Shocker fans to Omaha next year.

I'm in.
                The Qwest has many more lower bowl sideline seats that are empty than Koch. It doesn't seem to make any difference what the quality of the opponent is. I've been there four times.

They added 2,500 seats but I don't think they added any restrooms.
                Ya, I noticed lots of empty seats on tv. They're 15-6 overall and can't pack their arena for a Saturday night game.

Those Husker fans hiding in BJ shirts must really be getting bored.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                  Here is a classy comment from the B.J. Cafe.....

Even more reasons to hate Gregg Marshall...The guy is a classless d-bag. He is either ripping his own players in post-game or he's ripping the opposition. Here are a couple of great quotes (ask yourself, would you ever hear Dana say something like this?):

"Guys, I'm going to win here. For you seniors though, this was your last chance"

"I like it that they are so happy to beat us.....today. I like that."

His attitude is going to get him run out of this league. There is not one other coach in the MVC that comes across as such an arrogant POS.

Did you also notice he was the only coach on the sidelines not wearing sneakers for Coaches vs. Cancer? Nice...I guess they didn't go with his Pat Riley grease-fire hair.
                  All Creighton fans are scum.

Go to a baseball game in Omaha and hear some of the taunts directed at the opposition fan base that will tell you how classy they are.
                  But they'll be quick to tell you that they can do no wrong and that we are the classless ones. Then you see posts like this reoccurring over and over and I can only laugh. It's so typical it's not even funny.

Jealousy. Insecurity. Obsession. The Creighton University.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by hutchshox
                    I'm not the biggest creighton fan, but you are wrong about Altman, that guy is genuine and classy- good for the conference. I have had conversations with him in STL and he always has glowing remarks for our program and gave a great interview to Bruce and Bob, was very honest and candid about the Arkansas thing and him going to chat with MB just prior to the game was a class act all the way! All that being said, I wish we could beat them every single time!
                    :posterwu:
                    hes about as classy as bill bellichek. lol.
                    i hate Creightons refs.
                    how can 3 "qualified" refs miss that travel.
                    "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                    CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                      Originally posted by shockball
                      Originally posted by ABC
                      How far was the Quiet Arena from being sold out?

Maybe we need to start an effort to get a few thousand Shocker fans to Omaha next year.

I'm in.
                      The Qwest has many more lower bowl sideline seats that are empty than Koch. It doesn't seem to make any difference what the quality of the opponent is. I've been there four times.

They added 2,500 seats but I don't think they added any restrooms.
                      Ya, I noticed lots of empty seats on tv. They're 15-6 overall and can't pack their arena for a Saturday night game.

Those Husker fans hiding in BJ shirts must really be getting bored.
                      its wierd cause there were empty seats but the announcers said there was like 16k fans there.
                      "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                      CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

I heard them say they were 500 from sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
                          its wierd cause there were empty seats but the announcers said there was like 16k fans there.
                          There's a difference between paid attendance and actual attendance..
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                            I heard them say they were 500 from sold out.
                            Attendence was 16,644. Capacity is approximately 17,200 to 17,550, depending on whether the SRO seats are in place for the game.

Comment

DJ,

While I seem to be required to dislike Creighton, I have had nothing but a great time my last 2 trips up to Omaha. Both times I had a GREAT first half, followed by my friends having a GREAT second half. Most of the people I met have a great deal of respect for WSU and see the 2 of us as keys for the Valley continuing to be above the rest of the Mid-Majors.

Yes, there were those A-holes talking about spray painting my shirt, or taking the hat off my head, but even then several of the fans I didn't know told them to leave me alone.

It's a good arena, and they put lots of butts in the seats. Even when not sold out it's 3-5K more fans than Koch can hold.

Comment

Working...
                              X