I HATE CREIGHTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever
    ...His breast thumping fest made him look like a moron. I hope Dana's proud of that tude...
    So was PJ's breast thumping fest a good pick me up for the team???

I thought the funniest thing was watching 3-4 guys slap the floor every time the Shockers were bringing the ball up the court. I never knew to play hard defense you had to slap the floor...

Comment

Originally posted by dregn
      Originally posted by ShockerFever
      ...His breast thumping fest made him look like a moron. I hope Dana's proud of that tude...
      So was PJ's breast thumping fest a good pick me up for the team???

I thought the funniest thing was watching 3-4 guys slap the floor every time the Shockers were bringing the ball up the court. I never knew to play hard defense you had to slap the floor...
      So have you ever watched cu play a game before??? They have been doing that for years.
      That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

BUMP!!!!!!!!
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I cant stand the constant slapping of the floor on defense. Everyonce in awhile when you need a big stop i can see it but i noticed when they played here that they do it everytime down the floor. ANNOYING!

Comment

slapping the floor when you come back on defense is tought as a way to get the player down into his stance, for to reach the floor, you have to bend your knees.... its an age old technique, not a way to fire anyone up.
            -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

I went to the game last night and it was a pretty good time. I still hate the **** out of Creighton the basketball team/altman but I dont have anything bad to say about the fans. I was surrounded by them everywhere but i tried to represent. I rode the bus from a bar with all the fans and the worst i got was booed for wearing my shirt and actually most of them were pretty cool. Ive witnessed and was expecting much worse. The girls were hot and there was lots of booze so as far as omaha and the people there go they seem alright. As for the game I felt damn good at half time.. it was a shocker(no pun intended) really that we lost but hey it couldve been worse. :wsu_posters:

Comment

How far was the Quiet Arena from being sold out?

Maybe we need to start an effort to get a few thousand Shocker fans to Omaha next year.

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC

Maybe we need to start an effort to get a few thousand Shocker fans to Omaha next year.

I'm in.
                  Me too! :good:
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ABC

I'm in.
                    The Qwest has many more lower bowl sideline seats that are empty than Koch. It doesn't seem to make any difference what the quality of the opponent is. I've been there four times.

They added 2,500 seats but I don't think they added any restrooms.

Comment

Wow just read some of their comments on the crieghton's message board.
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I hate to say it but Omaha is a tight city. way cooler than wichita.

I dubbed it the milf capitol of the world while i was there.

so many goodlooking late 20's early 30's women there.

their downtown is well kept and beautiful.

even their zoo is better than ours!!

overall, it's a better city. :shock:
                        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

I'm not sure I understand your point. Omaha has about 100% less to do about CU than even Wichita does about WSU.

Neither city can claim anywhere near the largest fan base.

News' point was simply that CU fans are not good. And it's a point that is spot on.

Putting the wood to those hypocritcal elitist Notre Dame Husker wannabees is really going to be enjoyabe in the future.

Comment

Re: I HATE CREIGHTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by newshock1234
                            I know this may be unclassy or whatever you wanna call it, but hey i cant control my feelings towards them. Most of you all know im a big chiefs fan and i prolly hate creighton 10 times worse than i hate the broncos and thats saying alot.. I hate their cocky swager they have, i hate Dana Altman, i hate their players, I hate their fans, so basically any thing that has do with Creighton i hate.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
                            IAWTP

Comment

I have a feeling they're going to get what's coming to them many times over, and we haven't heard the last of their Shocker-Marshall-bashing.

I'm pretty sure Marshall will walk the walk.

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
                                I hate to say it but Omaha is a tight city. way cooler than wichita.

I dubbed it the milf capitol of the world while i was there.

so many goodlooking late 20's early 30's women there.

their downtown is well kept and beautiful.

even their zoo is better than ours!!

overall, it's a better city. :shock:
                                What about that smell?

Comment

Working...
                                X