I HATE CREIGHTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE CREIGHTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this may be unclassy or whatever you wanna call it, but hey i cant control my feelings towards them. Most of you all know im a big chiefs fan and i prolly hate creighton 10 times worse than i hate the broncos and thats saying alot.. I hate their cocky swager they have, i hate Dana Altman, i hate their players, I hate their fans, so basically any thing that has do with Creighton i hate.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Re: I HATE CREIGHTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by newshock1234
    I know this may be unclassy or whatever you wanna call it, but hey i cant control my feelings towards them. Most of you all know im a big chiefs fan and i prolly hate creighton 10 times worse than i hate the broncos and thats saying alot.. I hate their cocky swager they have, i hate Dana Altman, i hate their players, I hate their fans, so basically any thing that has do with Creighton i hate.

So what you are saying is..........everybody hates a winner.

Comment

I'm not the biggest creighton fan, but you are wrong about Altman, that guy is genuine and classy- good for the conference. I have had conversations with him in STL and he always has glowing remarks for our program and gave a great interview to Bruce and Bob, was very honest and candid about the Arkansas thing and him going to chat with MB just prior to the game was a class act all the way! All that being said, I wish we could beat them every single time!
      :posterwu:

Comment

Well, one thing you can say about Creighton, is if they are cocky, they usually back it up in their play. I don't hate Creighton... I want to beat them, and they're one of the two teams in the Valley I'd like to see us beat the most (along with SIU, even though they aren't as strong this year). But, hate--well, not me. Strongly dislike yes. Respect, definately. They've been good for a long time, and Dana Altman and consistent quality coaching helps.

Now, let's see, HATE... hmmmm the letters KU come to mind, but that's a whole other thread!

To each their own though.

Comment

I love everything about Creighton, especially fans who say this about Coach Marshall:

He's in over his head

Comment

Re: I HATE CREIGHTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by newshock1234

Dude, I hear ya. I actually have four legitimate reasons to hate Creighton:
            1. They're in Nebraska and we're in Kansas - natural geographic rivalry.
            2. MVC / league rivalry
            3. Dana Altman - dude couldn't hack it in the Big 12 so he goes to the MVC and teaches his kids moving screens, cheap shots, and elbow drops when going after loose balls.
            4. I'm Lutheran, they're Catholic.

Every time I see them play, even when they're not playing WSU, I get disgusted. They get called for about a quarter of the hacks, reaches, and blocks they commit. Tonight, #50 should have fouled out in the first half. It's dirty basketball, and I don't know how they get away with it. Maybe because he finds the dorkiest looking white guys to make up the team. That's why Nate Funk was their star, he was so fugly that the refs felt sorry for him so they wouldn't call anything on him. And that moron McKinney, the one with the goggles, who had to have surgery on both eyes because he got infections in both eyes. Why? Because Brainiac would soak his contacts in tap water instead of saline.

I was actually glad that Marshall got fired up and got the T. I hope he never forgets this game, and that he makes it his mission to destroy them in Omaha.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

If there's anything to be enjoyed about these losses is that you hope it galvanizes Marshall's resolve to rip this conference a new one for nine years (or more) when he gets it rolling.

Comment

If you need any reason to dislike CU, just browse their post game comments at the Cafe.

Wonderful comments on Shocker fans, our Coach and brief descriptions on how superior they are.

Seemingly they have forgotten about the meek part. BOF hypocrites.

Comment

I'm drawing a line between Creighton FANS, and the coaching and team.

Sounds like you have your reasons. I guess I've not been watching close enough. However, like I said, to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                    If you need any reason to dislike CU, just browse their post game comments at the Cafe.
                    at least there is one constant - Nebraska Community College fans always have and always will be complete dirt bags.

Comment

I have no beef with Dana except the occassional antic. He has been great for the league and CU.

Their teams are odd but they always play hard and smart. I do think P' is going to be interesting because he is so opposite of Dana. I am sure he is a good old Catholic boy and as pure as the driven snow, but something tells me he and Dana may clash from time to time.

Comment

P' allen stinette may be as unclassy as Mike Davis.
                        "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                        CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

P'Allen Punkboy can go suck one. I can already tell he has THUG written all over his punka$$ body. Did anyone catch the nice kick he got away with in the first half? He may be able to shoot the ball, but he's a little *****. I dunno if it's a lack of maturity or what, but he's gearing up to be one of the Valley's most hated down the line. His breast thumping fest made him look like a moron. I hope Dana's proud of that tude.

I agree, for the most part, that Creighton fans are cocky a-holes. Too bad they aren't as cocky when they fall apart time and time again come NCAA time. Poor goobers.

Can't wait til baseball season to set their arses straight.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                            P'Allen Punkboy can go suck one. I can already tell he has THUG written all over his punka$$ body. Did anyone catch the nice kick he got away with in the first half? He may be able to shoot the ball, but he's a little *****. I dunno if it's a lack of maturity or what, but he's gearing up to be one of the Valley's most hated down the line. His breast thumping fest made him look like a moron. I hope Dana's proud of that tude.

I agree, for the most part, that Creighton fans are cocky a-holes. Too bad they aren't as cocky when they fall apart time and time again come NCAA time. Poor goobers.

well said fever.

and P is there leading scorer..... and are you surprised he shoots it like 65 percent of the time. and then runs his mouth the other 35
                            "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                            CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
                              Originally posted by ShockerFever

well said fever.

and P is there leading scorer..... and are you surprised he shoots it like 65 percent of the time. and then runs his mouth the other 35
                              Not surprised. Sooner or later the talking will catch up with him and his 2-inch thick twigs he calls "arms".
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X