Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    How the hell did she get the waiver?
    I was very surprised with that. It would be interesting to know what the basis of her waiver request was. And I don't thing this was ever formally announced or reported. I learned of it when she subbed into the KU game yesterday.

I guess that puts paid to the assertions that the WSU Compliance department doesn't know what it is doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I guess that puts paid to the assertions that the WSU Compliance department doesn't know what it is doing.
      If you equate batting 1 for 10 success, maybe so. But more importantly, have they made changes in light of recent failures?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• For the love of God, can we please scour the portal for some three-point shooting next year. Seems like it's been years since we've had more than a single threat from outside

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
          For the love of God, can we please scour the portal for some three-point shooting next year. Seems like it's been years since we've had more than a single threat from outside
          Please. It makes us so damn easy to scout.

So far I like Bell, Beverly, and Rogers all, but there’s too much reliance on slashing. Doesn’t work when you can’t stretch the opposing defense since you cant make them pay on no 3 ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
            For the love of God, can we please scour the portal for some three-point shooting next year. Seems like it's been years since we've had more than a single threat from outside
            It doesn’t help that the two bigs are soft as charmin and miss bunnies consistently. That makes the Shox even more predictable. Suffocate the three point line and you can beat the Shox fairly easily right now.

Degray is a beast on the boards. Love to see it. Wish it would rub off on QB and Pohto.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

It doesn’t help that the two bigs are soft as charmin and miss bunnies consistently. That makes the Shox even more predictable. Suffocate the three point line and you can beat the Shox fairly easily right now.

Degray is a beast on the boards. Love to see it. Wish it would rub off on QB and Pohto.
              Degray knows he can't rely on height, so he relies on technique and timing. QB and Pohto seem content to just stand next to the basket and reach for stuff. They don't seem like they want to actually try to get position or hold it. Its why so many of their rebounds get knocked away by many times smaller players behind/beside them

Comment

• KP's strength is probably offensive rebounding and put backs but he can't get them being played in the deep corner - but he still leads the team in rebounding. Move him down low and watch his numbers grow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Degray knows he can't rely on height, so he relies on technique and timing. QB and Pohto seem content to just stand next to the basket and reach for stuff. They don't seem like they want to actually try to get position or hold it. Its why so many of their rebounds get knocked away by many times smaller players behind/beside them
                  ‘Boy this is dead on. I’d just love to see QB get a couple aggressive positioning for rebound fouls.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    KP's strength is probably offensive rebounding and put backs but he can't get them being played in the deep corner - but he still leads the team in rebounding. Move him down low and watch his numbers grow.
                    KP is not strong at put backs. He misses 2 of every 3 put backs from what I have seen this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

KP is not strong at put backs. He misses 2 of every 3 put backs from what I have seen this year.
                      I question that stat but I'd ask who is the best on the team?

Comment

I question that stat but I'd ask who is the best on the team?
                        Question it all you want but at 6'10" he should not miss as many bunny layups as he does. There is no excuse for it. And I have been a big of a KP supporter and fan as there is. I think his time under IB really stunted his development as there was no big man coach to speak of.

Comment

KP's strength is probably offensive rebounding and put backs but he can't get them being played in the deep corner - but he still leads the team in rebounding. Move him down low and watch his numbers grow.
                          He can't play there because his defense in the post is horrendous.

Comment

• Last year Pohto finished quite well against a much tougher AAC schedule. We have witnessed him perform consistently at a high caliber for a decent stretch. The question isn't "can he", it's "why isn't he"?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Who on the current roster do you think could start and/or contribute significantly to a conference championship type team?

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                                Who on the current roster do you think could start and/or contribute significantly to a conference championship type team?
                                Ballard and Rogers. I think that's it

Comment

Working...
                                X