Greece practices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

It’s absolutely not the coaches responsibility to worry about or coordinate video/radio/streaming of games. You are delusional if you think that. And there is an associate ad who is responsible for that. I could understand an argument for Saal but not Mills. That’s just stupid talk.
    Maybe you should look at what you responded to. He was talking about communication. Not the coach/AD personally video taping a game. Nice goal post move.

Either way .. the session WILL be video taped as stated before. They will be recording it so they have film to review.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Maybe you should look at what you responded to. He was talking about communication. Not the coach/AD personally video taping a game. Nice goal post move.

Either way .. the session WILL be video taped as stated before. They will be recording it so they have film to review.
      They certainly woill be taping the games. Those tapes will be valuable teaching and coaching materials. They would also be valuable scouting materials if they were available to the public;

Maybe, just maybe, Mills doesn't want to give future opponents an extra 3 months to prepare for his in-game systems with this team.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

They certainly woill be taping the games. Those tapes will be valuable teaching and coaching materials. They would also be valuable scouting materials if they were available to the public;

Maybe, just maybe, Mills doesn't want to give future opponents an extra 3 months to prepare for his in-game systems with this team.
        Damn ... guess he's gonna pull all games off of TV or internet. Would hate for our conference opponents to have months of tape to prepare for us. Can't be too careful. Heard he also is trying to move all games to a private gym where no one can come watch. Gotta protect the secrets.

If a couple games in August being on tape become a competitive disadvantage in December ... we hired the wrong coach.

Comment

• Painfully obvious who is in the never support Mills / Should have kept IB camp on this site…

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Painfully obvious who is in the never support Mills / Should have kept IB camp on this site…
            Interesting take considering those are two completely different decisions that have zero relevance on each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

They certainly will be taping the games. Those tapes will be valuable teaching and coaching materials. They would also be valuable scouting materials if they were available to the public;

During the Turgeon era (we had amazing seats) I would video and analyze what the Shocks were doing during games and posting right here on SN and we (on SN) dissected plays and sets. It was frowned upon and I was sorta/kinda asked politely by higher ups not to do that, so this would not be out of the realm. There are a few basketball savvy people on SN afterall.

Comment

• On the University of Calgary Dino's website it seems to say that they maybe live streaming or radio broadcasting their game against Wichita State In Greece. I am very illiterate on this computer stuff though.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                    If @GoShockersMBB steals my ChatGPT generated play-by-play, I swear ....
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Somehow, I think your safe.

Comment

• I've never been impressed with Abidde's output, but we've all seen his athletic talent. He's always struck me as a player who only likes to shoot it and play on the perimeter. Maybe HCPM, and Acey can get something out of him that we didn't see with HCIB.

How Isaac Abidde grabbed Paul Mills’ attention to push for expanded role at Wichita State

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          I've never been impressed with Abidde's output, but we've all seen his athletic talent. He's always struck me as a player who only likes to shoot it and play on the perimeter. Maybe HCPM, and Acey can get something out of him that we didn't see with HCIB.

How Isaac Abidde grabbed Paul Mills’ attention to push for expanded role at Wichita State

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy
                          Good athlete (among many), yes. Skilled? Um...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

We can't afford to lose any more players like ChatGPT will do to us.

Comment

• As the guys leave for Greece today, I hope they are able to enjoy some of the sites and historical significance of the area and, as much as young people can, appreciate the uniqueness of the moment.

That's a special place.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                As the guys leave for Greece today, I hope they are able to enjoy some of the sites and historical significance of the area and, as much as young people can, appreciate the uniqueness of the moment.

That's a special place.
                                Agreed, so much cool stuff to see there.

Comment

Working...
                                X