Black and Yellow Gala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Shockers - Black and Yellow Gala Set for August 17

Wichita State Athletics will host its second annual Black and Yellow Gala presented by Equity Bank on Saturday, Aug. 17 at Charles Koch Arena. The fundraising dinner and auction will support all intercollegiate sports at Wichita State.

There are several different ticket options including a VIP table for eight that includes premium table location, early entry for the silent auction, special guest at the table and a gift. The VIP table is $2,500, which includes a private pre-event social in the Champions Club.

A regular table of eight is $1,600 and an individual ticket is $200.

Dinner, drinks, appetizers and desserts from a variety of local businesses will be provided.

Doors open at 5 p.m. for the silent auction followed by dinner at 6:30 p.m. and the live auction at 7 p.m.

Proceeds from the event will go directly to support all Wichita State athletic programs.

Call (316) 978-FANS to purchase tickets or a table or click here. For additional information, call (316) 978-7276.

If you can't attend, but still want to support, contact the development office at (316) 978-7276 to learn how you can be involved with a silent or live auction item donation, sponsorship opportunities or philanthropic gift to support the Gala.​
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Since I started this thread last year I have edited the thread title to drop the term "Inaugural ".

Comment

Considering going. But for those who attended last year....would it be worth the trip from Texas to attend?
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
          Considering going. But for those who attended last year....would it be worth the trip from Texas to attend?
          I've attended most basketball, baseball, volleyball functions/galas over the last 15-20 years. Missed a few here and there. You do get a chance to interact with some of the student athletes and that is priceless. It's good food and plenty to drink. I wouldn't travel to attend, but I've been to so many I'm used to it. Tough call.

Comment

Working...
          X