Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players show up today

OK, who is here, and who is not?

I've seen reports of Uwadiae and FVV. Outside of that, I'm not sure. I've actually seen pics of Uwadiae. I believe Green was said to be here over the weekend. Wiggins tweeted he'd be here yesterday I think. Not sure on Early.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Wiggins in on a plane now, he missed his flight yesterday due to customs.

Early and FVV are here.

Lufile shows up July 2nd.

I use to think twitter was worthless, but now I can be a shocker stocker from afar:)

Comment

Hawkins? Cotton? White?

Comment

White, VanVleet and Early are all here 100%.

Comment

Bruce last night had a nice story on FVV again. He mentioned that in addition to FVV, Wiggins, Early, Green, Henry, and Hawkins were coming. No mention of Lufile. He may not know what he's talking about or maybe there is something else. I might add that Coach had mentioned on a show a couple of weeks ago that we wouldn't know our team because of all of the newcomers and walkons coming. This leads me to believe that in addition to Mitchell, Armstead will still be a walkon.
            Question: Are non-qualifiers like Hawkins may be, still allowed to come on their own dime and then get back the year they missed on scholarship later?

Comment

Is Hawkins a non-qualifier? Is Cotton here?

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                Bruce last night had a nice story on FVV again. He mentioned that in addition to FVV, Wiggins, Early, Green, Henry, and Hawkins were coming. No mention of Lufile. He may not know what he's talking about or maybe there is something else. I might add that Coach had mentioned on a show a couple of weeks ago that we wouldn't know our team because of all of the newcomers and walkons coming. This leads me to believe that in addition to Mitchell, Armstead will still be a walkon.
                Question: Are non-qualifiers like Hawkins may be, still allowed to come on their own dime and then get back the year they missed on scholarship later?
                I'm not sure. KU had a couple that ended up being partial qualifiers. They weren't allowed to practice the first semester and ended up redshirting. Don't know what made them partials as opposed to non... If Armstead does walk-on, that would still leave us one over if Hawkins qualifies. Unless Baker is giving up another year or Wessel sacrifices his or something. Lots of question marks still.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Is Hawkins a non-qualifier? Is Cotton here?
                  Is there a reason you keep asking about Cotton? He was on the team last year and there's been no indications he is not still on the team. Cotton is a stud and will be a big contributor this year.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Is Cotton here?
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      Don't take this the wrong way, but I love you. You make me laugh....often.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Is it true that Wichita area psychiatrist's troll ShockeNet looking for potential OCD patients?

P.S. I'm not excluding myself from the target group.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 4, 2012, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Freddy getting shots up yesterday !!!http://instagr.am/p/LbgnoXLIfA/
                          I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Is it true that Wichita area psychiatrist's troll ShockeNet looking for potential OCD patients?
                            Along with bipolar disorders, anger issues, drought hallucinations, etc.

Comment

The oft ignored Mr. Green is now officially in da house.

Comment

Working...
                              X