No announcement yet.

Players show up today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked it a second time, cause the first time I asked about Cotton and White, and Doc replied that White was here.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      The oft ignored Mr. Green is now officially in da house.
      This makes me very happy
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Doc, check PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Doc, check PM.
          Let us all know if Cotton has arrived.

Comment

Cotton is here people, relax

Comment

I believe thats him to the left

Comment

That's him. And for what it's worth, I am buying all the Tekele Cotton stock I can get my hands on. I think the kid is fantastic, and will be All Valley his junior and senior season.

This year's team may very well be the deepest 1-2-3 team I've ever seen in my 35+years following Shocker basketball. We have talent and depth all over the place at those 3 positions. FWIW, don't sleep on Joe Mitchell. Reports I'm hearing speak quite highly of the Bobcat transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  FWIW, don't sleep on Joe Mitchell. Reports I'm hearing speak quite highly of the Bobcat transfer.
                  I'm still sleeping
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Just another little tidbit on Cotton. Before I left the Gregg Marshall auction and dinner last month I peeked my head into the arena and Cotton was working on his game at 9:00 on a Saturday night.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Cotton played in pressure situations and did what he was supposed to do...make plays and not turn the ball over and play defense. He did all of that and he was a freshman. I'll buy what ever doc doesn't.

Comment

We don't talk about Tekele much because we know what he can do I guess. One of the best freshman defenders ever at WSU, good basketball IQ, very good, physically mature athlete, understands his role and just doesn't make many mistakes. A lot sexier to dream of all the All-Americans we have yet to see perform in a high-level D-1 game. I'll place an order for the Tekele Cotton IPO as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          We don't talk about Tekele much because we know what he can do I guess. One of the best freshman defenders ever at WSU, good basketball IQ, very good, physically mature athlete, understands his role and just doesn't make many mistakes. A lot sexier to dream of all the All-Americans we have yet to see perform in a high-level D-1 game. I'll place an order for the Tekele Cotton IPO as well.
                          Me too!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I like the guy on the right either placing an order for one contract or he is just giving the guy half the peace sign.

Comment

Let me get this straight, everybody is here but Teddy Hawkins, Henry, and Lufile? Andwe only have ships for 2 of those 3? Is that the way it stands right now?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Let me get this straight, everybody is here but Teddy Hawkins, Henry, and Lufile? Andwe only have ships for 2 of those 3? Is that the way it stands right now?
                                Uwadiae is here. Unless he left for some reason after arriving and I haven't heard about it.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X