Players show up today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting back to the discussion,

I think its ind of a shame that some people don't think aa honorable mention NJCAA who signed with a very good team and then came home and play for his hometown team could not be a major contributor. I'm not saying that Mitchell is going to be all MVC, but he looks like he could be a significant contributor. With the age and experience gap we are about to have this year, I think he can be a significant piece of the transition puzzle to the Bakers, Wessels, Cottons and Van Vleets.

Now we have three experienced guards - Armstead, Mitchell (who can also play point) and Wiggins. I'm not counting Cotton, as I think it will take him another year before he breaks out, but as one person pointed out, we will be as loaded at the 1-2-3 positions as we have been in a long, long time.

If Ohio wanted him bad enough to give him a schollie, then I think he will be an important player for us. The best part of all this is that I'm thinking he'll be a walkon for us, therefore not counting any scholarships.

BTW, the chica in the pictures has a really nice set of twins. Good thng I wasn't looking at this thread at work.........

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
      Now we have three experienced guards - Armstead, Mitchell (who can also play point) and Wiggins. I'm not counting Cotton, as I think it will take him another year before he breaks out, but as one person pointed out, we will be as loaded at the 1-2-3 positions as we have been in a long, long time.
      Um, are you forgetting DWill? He's still around this year. Yeah, Armstead has the D-1 experience and Wiggins will do well, but we all seem to forget that DWill was our starting 2 most of the season. Demetric has been fun to watch the past few years and I think he's going to have a good season this year too. Maybe not all MVC or anything, but he'll have a good senior year.
      Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

Demetric will be 1st team All-MVC.

Comment

How'd you guys get that picture of my wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
            How'd you guys get that picture of my wife?
            We were tipped off that she would be out stalking pretty women in bikinis! We were lucky to just catch a partial of her on the edge of the picture.

:o

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              We were tipped off that she would be out stalking pretty women in bikinis! We were lucky to just catch a partial of her on the edge of the picture.

:o
              ftw!
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I love it when we get on off topic picture hunts of hot women in bikinis.

I love this place.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                  I love it when we get on off topic picture hunts of hot women in bikinis.

I love this place.
                  Agreed. And i couldnt find the kitty in that picture because it didnt go down far enough. :)

Comment

I should apologize to @Capitol Shock II: for my dumb mass remark. But I just can't resist swinging at a hanging curve.

Of course using hanging curves in connection with that photo is kind of a hanging curve itself.

Comment

That's okay...I totally missed the gorilla or I wouldn't have set myself up like that.

Comment

Digging through old threads again because SN is forcing me to.

Found this one, and while there is 'nothing to see here,' :) there was a really nice realization for me when I stumbled across it.

We are only about a month or so away from the early stuff getting rolling. Summer classes, weights, who is here and who isn't, maybe a summer trip to play abroad. That's the thing about playing till the end of March and the beginning of April like we've done the last few years. It shortens the off season.

Comment

Off season still too long.

Comment

Working...
                          X