"Here's a peek at the top newcomers outside the 'big 6' ..." - Yahoo Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Here's a peek at the top newcomers outside the 'big 6' ..." - Yahoo Sports

"Here's a peek at the top newcomers outside the 'big 6' conferences for next season" - Yahoo Sports

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
    "Here's a peek at the top newcomers outside the 'big 6' conferences for next season" - Yahoo Sports

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaab--...xP9jAARZnQtDMD
    I'm sorry but this one lacked homework and it showed. No mention of the NABC junior college player of the year (all levels of NJCAA) Cleanthony Early? Also referred to Wichita State as Creighton. No doubt Wiggins and Armstead will contribute heavily just don't understand how Early doesn't get mentioned with them.

Comment

And there's actually debate on if both of these guys will start. I don't see DWill not starting. Which means at least one of these guys will be coming off of the bench.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I'm sort of hoping Early and Wiggins can eat the 40 minutes at 3. Sometimes playing together with Early sliding over to the 4 or Wiggins playing some at the 2.

Comment

Any hope of repeating??? It seems like more people think we'll be a play in team than champions.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Any hope of repeating??? It seems like more people think we'll be a play in team than champions.
            We should definitely finish top 3. Creighton will be good and the favorite. Fine by me. Illinois State should be good even with the loss of Nic Moore. UNI should be competing for a top spot. But I don't see two and definitely not all three finishing ahead of us. We're going to be in the hunt all season. We have what appears to be very good depth at every position. Gonna be a fun season and we're more than capable of repeating as champs!
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              A lot of new pieces to incorporate and 3G will have to determine what will be the best way to utilize this new group of guys. How the team chemistry develops will be a key. I think right now a 4th place finish is a reasonable place to pick the Shocks. However, we would appear to have the potential to do better than that if everything comes toghether well.

Comment

I don't know how anyone can slot you guys until we have some sort of clarification on your roster for next season. At this point, I'm not even sure who is coming and going.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum View Post
                  I don't know how anyone can slot you guys until we have some sort of clarification on your roster for next season. At this point, I'm not even sure who is coming and going.
                  Fair point. As things sit now, we appear to be at least one if not two over the limit. But no matter what, we have lots of depth. :)
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    Fair point. As things sit now, we appear to be at least one if not two over the limit. But no matter what, we have lots of depth. :)
                    Hopefully. :peaceful:

Comment

Why the hell is a Creighton fan even allowed on this site...
                      #ShockerNation #GoShox #GoShockers Follow me on twitter @ColinMatthew21

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerbasketball21 View Post
                        Because he doesn't troll and normally brings about a decent perspective from outside the Shocker fanbase. He also contributes more to the discussions on here than some Shocker fans.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Because he doesn't troll and normally brings about a decent perspective from outside the Shocker fanbase. He also contributes more to the discussions on here than some Shocker fans.
                          :highly_amused:

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerbasketball21 View Post
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

By the way, that wasn't a shot at all. I honestly don't know where to slot you guys until we get a final roster.

Comment

Working...
                              X