• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Sorry, Joe said no.

Comment

Not going well with the Temple search.

Comment

Hadn't heard about the President resigning.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          Hadn't heard about the President resigning.
          Apparently crime around the campus is pretty bad. I don't know if not being able to improve campus safety played into the resignation or not.

My father-in-law worked campus security at Temple in the early 70s while attending seminary. I'll have to ask him what it was like back then.

Comment

Comment

That was a quick turnaround from Young turning them down to Fisher accepting.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I really like Amir. I've had reservations on if he is ready for a jump to the American, but the man has a lot of upside and could be one hell of an addition to the AAC
                USF seems to give a pretty long leash. So good hire for them. It can't be that hard to recruit to Florida can it?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Apparently crime around the campus is pretty bad. I don't know if not being able to improve campus safety played into the resignation or not.

My father-in-law worked campus security at Temple in the early 70s while attending seminary. I'll have to ask him what it was like back then.
                  I went to the WSU game at Temple this year and walked through the area near campus. Things get very sketchy only a couple of blocks away from the school. A cop was actually shot and killed where we walked two days after we were there.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I went to the WSU game at Temple this year and walked through the area near campus. Things get very sketchy only a couple of blocks away from the school. A cop was actually shot and killed where we walked two days after we were there.
                    I went a couple years ago. I asked my Uber driver if there were some good restaurants and bars around campus, he basically said you don’t wanna hang around campus after the game.

Comment

Gotta love Philly. I have a friend that blows glass and would go to an art show in Philly back in the day. Some of the things he saw were interesting. I'm sure there are good parts, I've just never heard anyone talk about them.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Are there any public universities that aren't in the hood?

Comment

Hope we get a home and away next season with the winner and loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Are there any public universities that aren't in the hood?
                            UCSD in San Diego. It is in La Jolla and a stones throw from La Jolla Shores.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Hope we get a home and away next season with the winner and loser.
                              Looking forward to the UNT roadtrips. I have a kid at school there.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X