AAC next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC next year

Basketball will be tight next year. 3 AAC teams in elite 8 of NIT, Morehead St gets dismantled by UAB. Doubt if anyone will run away with title.

Memphis will be interesting. Williams, Davis, Lomax and Dandridge finally head off to pasture. What does Penny have coming in?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Memphis will be interesting. Williams, Davis, Lomax and Dandridge finally head off to pasture. What does Penny have coming in?
      Dandridge has another year available but after the dust up in the last game he may be gone. He has a number of 4 star guys committed. I’m sure Memphis will be solid again but won’t have the experience unless he gets some guys from the portal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Penny's best guys this year were transfers. Williams and Davis. I'll hate Memphis even more if they take any of our guys.
        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Penny's best guys this year were transfers. Williams and Davis. I'll hate Memphis even more if they take any of our guys.
          Although Williams has been there like 4 years, so I wouldn’t count him

Comment

Some on here may be enamored with FAU. But they have a number of thugs and turds on their team. When FDU made a run on them, they started shiit talking all over the floor.
            The FAU idiot who tied to windmill dunk at the end of FDU game with 2 seconds left is a true assclown.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Dusty May seems like a classy guy, but he must condone that behavior because they didn't seem concerned about being disciplined for their actions
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Dusty May seems like a classy guy, but he must condone that behavior because they didn't seem concerned about being disciplined for their actions
                That’s a stretch. He literally apologized to the FDU coach in the handshake line.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

That’s a stretch. He literally apologized to the FDU coach in the handshake line.
                  That’s fair. Mine comment was more towards the old saying:

”What you permit, you promote. What you allow, you encourage. What you condone, you own. What you tolerate, you deserve."

You would think he wouldn’t even attempt that though if he knew that **** didn’t fly with the coach.
                  The Assman

Comment

AAC losing Houston of course is a hit. However, the 6 coming in replace the other 2 nicely. These changes hopefully will also be an opportunity for us to rise to the top in due time.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

That’s fair. Mine comment was more towards the old saying:

”What you permit, you promote. What you allow, you encourage. What you condone, you own. What you tolerate, you deserve."

You would think he wouldn’t even attempt that though if he knew that **** didn’t fly with the coach.
                      That’s fair as well.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

FAU isn't going anywhere. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

I would have believed that 5-10 years ago. That literally means nothing now. Especially if Dusty May gets a P5 job this offseason.

78-65

Comment

Eric Musselman has his bag men in Boca already.

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

Only if the portal doesn’t apply to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X