No announcement yet.

Shocker Facebook groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love all the "WSU is getting kicked out of the AAC" rumors that spread on these groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Unfortunately, some of The Faithful will stop renewing their season tickets because they don't like the direction the program is headed. They would accept mediocre results as long as the players are happy, treated nicely, and never criticized. Unfortunately the players will not accept mediocre results and the top players will always leave after mediocre seasons.
      The good news is that they seem so simple that as soon as we get the right coach and start winning, they'll be back in a second forgetting everything else. I'm more concerned about losing the people that understand and realize where Shocker basketball would have been heading, most likely, if we kept IB.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
        I love all the "WSU is getting kicked out of the AAC" rumors that spread on these groups.
        lol and what is their reasoning for this?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

lol and what is their reasoning for this?
          They claim Saal was given an ultimatum about improving the program or getting kicked out, despite the fact that nobody has been kicked out of a conference for under-performing for a few years. No idea where those rumors started, but they sometimes talk about them like they're fact and it's both annoying and hilarious.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

You've gotta be kidding me. There's zero grounds for us being kicked out, especially considering the support we will have once things get on the right track, and considering we're losing Houston an co. Are these people real??

Comment

Considering the "thou shalt not even whisper or think anything negative about a player" mandate, they've probably become a "we all hate Marshall" echo chamber. Then the ever so nice IB came along and they loved him. He was their hero for getting rid of the evil dictator who had been in charge of the program. IB was the type of coach they wanted. Be nice to those poor young boys. Winning seems to be less important than their approval.

Lots of Mama Bears in TSF. Shaq's mom never could have survived in that group. She was way too demanding for their standards.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post

The good news is that they seem so simple that as soon as we get the right coach and start winning, they'll be back in a second forgetting everything else. I'm more concerned about losing the people that understand and realize where Shocker basketball would have been heading, most likely, if we kept IB.
                You just have to give them time to fall in love with whoever is on our team next year. Either in a "I need to be their mother" or a "I want to be their sugar mama" sort of way. Then they will be back on board until their lover transfers

Comment

You've gotta be kidding me. There's zero grounds for us being kicked out, especially considering the support we will have once things get on the right track, and considering we're losing Houston an co. Are these people real??
                  Ironically, it’s happened before. And to Temple. They were kicked out of the Bog East because they had atrocious athletics and no direction.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

From the group with the long name.

“After some thought we need to go out and get Dan Muller with his passion as the next coach!!!”

Comment

Originally posted by DwShock View Post

“After some thought we need to go out and get Dan Muller with his passion as the next coach!!!”

Seriously? Dan Muller? I guess he could use his parole officer connections for recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by DwShock View Post

And we have a new leader in the clubhouse for stupidest comment ever

78-65

Comment

They are confused and have us mixed up with Tulsa.
                          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Let's get back to making fun of Facebook. Here is a good one:

Here's a Name that should be Considered...
                            Steve Eck.
                            The best coach in Wichita, PERIOD.
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Ironically, it’s happened before. And to Temple. They were kicked out of the Bog East because they had atrocious athletics and no direction.
                              They had issues beyond athletics that got them removed
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X