No announcement yet.

Who Has Time To Work - NCAA Tournament Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas has totally changed the way they have played the last 8 minutes.

Im sure Miami has something to do with that, but Texas hasn’t adjusted.

If I’m UT, I would remember that when deciding whether or not to hire the interim coach full time.
    The Assman

Comment

• Down goes the mighty Big 12.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Go UCONN!

Comment

• 17 second foulathon awaits.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            I’m not trying to knock K-State and Nowell, but curious if this is “T” worthy? Maybe it’s ok in todays game.

Ross and I weren’t allowed to “chirp” back in the day…

Interesting. Based on the reactions here, this is definitely different than high level soccer. There's so much $h!t talkin going on (yes, when kicking penalty kicks too), it's comical.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Horns down.

Comment

• Two incredible games today! Don't need bluebloods for an entertaining tourney.

Comment

• The U thinking of changing their names to The NIL
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    The U thinking of changing their names to The NIL
                    The NIL and the portal are actually evening everything out. Not working the way the Big boys thought.

Comment

• Texas.jpg
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

The NIL and the portal are actually evening everything out. Not working the way the Big boys thought.
                        I was totally against it at first, but I changed my tune. Now everyone can legally do it instead of the power 5 teams paying teams under the table

Comment

• I guess let’s just hope we start seeing WSU players in Koch commercials in the future
                          The Assman

Comment

• I wonder what year the final four had the highest collective seed total. This year has to be in the running: 5+5+9+4=23.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

not the same. He pushed the kid sideways
                              Both were fouls/penalties and if you're an Eagles fan or Bluejays fan, you don't like the call "in that situation". That's the comparison... not sure what argument you're making.
                              “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                                I wonder what year the final four had the highest collective seed total. This year has to be in the running: 5+5+9+4=23.
                                2011 I believe

Comment

Working...
                                X