• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadDog
    replied
    Originally posted by ABC View Post

Please tell us more.
    Well my interactions with the player were 4 or 5 years ago and I didn’t take notes and don’t want to misrepresent what was told to me. But I can remember one specific story that he told me. The team was gathered on the bus and Snyder was trying to address them. Lots of noise and commotion and the guys in the back couldn’t hear what was being said. The bus driver took notice and grabbed the microphone they keep on the bus for this purpose, and presented it to Snyder. The drivers attempt to help just set Snyder off. He yelled at the bus driver something to the effect of “don’t ever ever interrupt me when I’m speaking to the team”. A few expletives mixed in. All for just trying to help him with a microphone.

As a side note we had KSU football season tickets for many years and still frequently go to the bowl games. Not a Snyder hater by any stretch. Just telling you what the player told me.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
    I wonder what year the final four had the highest collective seed total. This year has to be in the running: 5+5+9+4=23.
    2011 I believe

Leave a comment:

• kochHead
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

not the same. He pushed the kid sideways
    Both were fouls/penalties and if you're an Eagles fan or Bluejays fan, you don't like the call "in that situation". That's the comparison... not sure what argument you're making.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    replied
    I wonder what year the final four had the highest collective seed total. This year has to be in the running: 5+5+9+4=23.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    I guess let’s just hope we start seeing WSU players in Koch commercials in the future

Leave a comment:

• Horn28Clem30
    replied
    Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

The NIL and the portal are actually evening everything out. Not working the way the Big boys thought.
    I was totally against it at first, but I changed my tune. Now everyone can legally do it instead of the power 5 teams paying teams under the table

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Texas.jpg

Leave a comment:

• MoValley John
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    The U thinking of changing their names to The NIL
    The NIL and the portal are actually evening everything out. Not working the way the Big boys thought.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    The U thinking of changing their names to The NIL

Leave a comment:

• MoValley John
    replied
    Two incredible games today! Don't need bluebloods for an entertaining tourney.

Leave a comment:

• MoValley John
    replied
    Horns down.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    I’m not trying to knock K-State and Nowell, but curious if this is “T” worthy? Maybe it’s ok in todays game.

Ross and I weren’t allowed to “chirp” back in the day…

Interesting. Based on the reactions here, this is definitely different than high level soccer. There's so much $h!t talkin going on (yes, when kicking penalty kicks too), it's comical.

Leave a comment:

• MoValley John
    replied
    17 second foulathon awaits.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Go UCONN!

Leave a comment:

• MoValley John
    replied
    Down goes the mighty Big 12.