Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State: vs South Florida (03/05/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Up until that happened the combination of Bell, Flanaghan, and Scott was 0/5 in a combined 27 minutes. And they had 5 fouls between the three of them.
    Most of that is Walton's fault.

Comment

Will we be having a net cutting ceremony after this?

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
        Will we be having a net cutting ceremony after this?
        We should! We will be the top seed!!!!............to play on Thursday.......
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

That was an ugly half of basketball by USF.

Comment

Great game but doesn’t change what needs to happen for this program to regain some of its footing

Comment

That was a impressive show
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Writing this while walking to watch the end of baseball.

What a fun-ass day. Beautiful out. Guys played hard. If you’re a shocker fan and watched from home… shame on you.

Fun team to watch last month. Plenty disappointing season, but there’s no denying it’s been entertaining to watch the last 4 weeks or so.

There were also people on this board they acted like .500 in this conference was unattainable. Those people are morons and always have been. Stay home. Become KU fans. You’re dumb.

Comment

Shockers are trending up...

Comment

Outrebounded them 23 - 10 in the second half. Only 1 offensive rebound for USF in the second half.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                      There were also people on this board they acted like .500 in this conference was unattainable. Those people are morons and always have been. Stay home. Become KU fans. You’re dumb.
                      No kidding. Those mongoloids up North fired an Orange Bowl winning coach. But, that's why they're mongoloids...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        Shockers are trending up...
                        Up to a .500 record! You're attending the net cutting ceremony right?

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          Outrebounded them 23 - 10 in the second half. Only 1 offensive rebound for USF in the second half.
                          BIG turnaround from the 1st half.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

BIG turnaround from the 1st half.
                            1st half of the season.

Comment

Some people really don't want to admit that this team actually looks pretty decent the last three or four weeks. The offense looks better than even in some Marshall era portions. We still have defensive and rebounding deficiencies though.

Comment

Was happy for how well each Senior played. Porter played phenomenal and is the last of 3G recruits. A player I often wondered why he didn't play more was Gus who was solid today. I wish these Seniors the very best. Now onto the AAC tournament. Maybe a win or 2? We shall soon see. Go Shocks!!!
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X