No announcement yet.

Players fear that Shockers losing "Winning Identity"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your right, I hate to say bad things about current players. I believe XB can turn it around. I 100 percent agree with your assessment of our offense. Take your time getting across mid court, keep it outside the arc until you only have 5 seconds shoot before clock violation. Could explain why so many wide open shots become air balls. Never any since if urgency.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      We might be able to see right away if a different coach, although an interim, can make a positive difference. Since things can't get a lot worse I'm not to worried about a negative difference unless it would mean losing Walton or KP due to the change. Before making a change I would have a private meeting with both to see if a coaching change would make a difference to them. Keeping those two is essential so we need to know their thoughts and make sure they have enough NIL $ to retain them Also Abidde if he gets to play more and does well. Then go after a darn good PG to go with Rogers at the SG, Walton at the SF, Abidde at PF and KP at center. More work to do but that would be a good nucleus for a new coach to work with.
      Haven't we learned our lesson worrying about retaining players? There is absolutely no one on this roster I'm worried about losing.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Haven't we learned our lesson worrying about retaining players? There is absolutely no one on this roster I'm worried about losing.
        Getting the right coach is far more important than retaining any of the players. Yes, there are a few that we'd love to see stay in a perfect world that could be pretty damn good with the right coaching, but getting someone to be the man to run the program is of far greater concern.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Wait a minute....they fear they "might" lose that identity?

Winning identity....he gone.

Comment

If you asked me to describe an identity it would be "low energy"

Comment

Working...
            X