Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs Texas Southern (12/22/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m afraid it’s time for his Honor, Dave Dahl to ride off into the sunset. I hope he isn’t presiding over cases anymore because a statement like “James Rojas was exceptional tonight” could be cause to re-litigate any case brought before him.

EXCEPTIONAL?!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      I’m afraid it’s time for his Honor, Dave Dahl to ride off into the sunset. I hope he isn’t presiding over cases anymore because a statement like “James Rojas was exceptional tonight” could be cause to re-litigate any case brought before him.

EXCEPTIONAL?!
      1000000% agree.

Comment

I’m afraid it’s time for his Honor, Dave Dahl to ride off into the sunset. I hope he isn’t presiding over cases anymore because a statement like “James Rojas was exceptional tonight” could be cause to re-litigate any case brought before him.

EXCEPTIONAL?!
        Lol, nothing about that one was anything near exceptional
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Texas Southern Tigers NCAAM game from December 22, 2022 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

13 assists, 14 turnovers.......won the boards by 2.................2-14 from 3

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Look at that excitement tonight!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Hasn't gone well for us when we've concerned ourselves with preserving the roster.
              I agree. I’m just grasping at straws!

Comment

EXCEPTIONAL?!
                Bob Hull said something similar on the + while Kung was on a Rojas roll.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Can we even feel good about wins at this point?

What has this team and program shown to inspire any sort of excitement or effort worth supporting?
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Look at that excitement tonight!!
                    I didn’t see Kennedy this evening on the bench; maybe I just missed him. Honestly, I think the team and coaches know we’ve hit an iceberg and it’s only a matter of time.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I didn’t see Kennedy this evening on the bench; maybe I just missed him. Honestly, I think the team and coaches know we’ve hit an iceberg and it’s only a matter of time.
                      Good analogy. Also brings to mind "rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic". Really saddened by the scene both on Shockernet and on the court.

Comment

• Pierre feels so much like an Erik Stevenson to me. Talented hot head that drives the other players crazy at times. Walton seemed visibily frustrated with him a few times when Pierre wasn't even looking at where the play was supposed to go

Comment

• Why hang on the rim up 5 against and opponent a Marshall team would be beating by 45?!
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            Why hang on the rim up 5 against and opponent a Marshall team would be beating by 45?!
                            He should have gotten a tech... And that would have gotten him ejected since he already got a tech a few min earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Good analogy. Also brings to mind "rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic". Really saddened by the scene both on Shockernet and on the court.
                              You're not implying neither are worth the attention are you?

Comment

• This is straight out of bizarro world.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X