Stutz 2012 NBA draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great vid and a great article- Go GS!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Weems looks shocked in that picture. What angle do you think the rim is bent at? That is power.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
        Weems looks shocked in that picture. What angle do you think the rim is bent at? That is power.

Here is the photo of Weems from the other side: http://goldtent.net/wp_gold/wp-conte...02/shocked.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
          Here is the photo of Weems from the other side: http://goldtent.net/wp_gold/wp-conte...02/shocked.jpg
          ohhhhhhhh! lol:victorious:
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

In the article Garrett said he was measured at 7'1".... whoa! Goooo Garrett!

T

...:cool:

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Just from what you could see in that video seemed like the other guy kinda walked on stutz. The other guy hit a couple of nice threes and did not seem afraid to shoot them. I wish the best for stutz but the other guy looked like a clear choice in that video.

Comment

Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
                  Just from what you could see in that video seemed like the other guy kinda walked on stutz. The other guy hit a couple of nice threes and did not seem afraid to shoot them. I wish the best for stutz but the other guy looked like a clear choice in that video.
                  I noticed the same thing. Stutz should stop selling himself on being a great guy in the community and the locker room. The NBA isn't looking for community stewards, they are looking for ballers. Stutz said he never worked on being explosive in college.......... now might be a good time? Start drinking your protein shakes kid..

T

...:cool:

Comment

"Cleveland Milwaukee Atlanta and Boston. 4 cities 5 days. Traveling while doing what I love. God is good"

Taken from his facebook fan page today. Still going strong apparently.

Comment

• Kings workout 6-15-12. Not sure if we already had this one posted. Sorry if we do.

Comment

• 3:02 mark. Nice dunk big man!

Comment

• I think a team would be dumb not to take a shot with Garrett, whether it be as a 2nd round pick or free agent. He clearly has the skills and the makeup (physically and mentally) to be a player at the NBA level. I hope he gets a shot. I don't think you would have to worry about his attitude or off the court life becoming a distraction either.
                          "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

• The more teams he works out for, the more likely he is to gear his name called.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                              The more teams he works out for, the more likely he is to gear his name called.
                              This. The more teams look at him as an option, the more likely one team will draft him so that he doesn't go up for grabs on the free agent market.
                              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• There is no way on God's green earth that Stutz is drafted. I feel he will be signed as a FA and play some D-League games. Maybe spend some times overseas. See the writing on the wall that he will not make the NBA and then find a new career and be very successful. I hope he does get drafted or make an NBA squad to get WSU some more pub for recruiting and attention on the national scene, but I seriously doubt that happens. I'd be more willing to bet Toure would make an NBA through free agency.
                                Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Working...
                                X