Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    Pohto and Bell should be role players
    Pohto has potential, Bell is the new Joe Pleasant. Nobody knows why he plays, let alone starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

AM had tremendous potential that was not fulfilled until he transferred to a school that knew how to use him. Same scenario with KP developing. Coaches don't seem to know how to get him or the other centers engaged offensively. Not the fault of any of our three centers.
      With kp's height he could be effective even if the offense didn't involve him. He just needs to hang around the low and high post and go to the hole on every shot that goes up. We give more than ample opportunity for offensive boards and stick backs if a big like him had the desire and put out the effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Pohto has potential, Bell is the new Joe Pleasant. Nobody knows why he plays, let alone starts.
        Rolas is the new JP except Rojas makes more mistakes and dumb moves.

Comment

• Flanagan sits next game due to bad matchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
            Flanagan sits next game due to bad matchup.
            Is it a British guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Why do you make yourself look like a complete bandwagoning moron?

lol’s up and down the street after wins over mighty Longwood. If we would’ve L’ed, you would’ve been predictably crickets from here to the Colorado border. What a nub.
              You are the one who quoted me with some snarky ass comment. Not the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Why do you make yourself look like a complete bandwagoning moron?

lol’s up and down the street after wins over mighty Longwood. If we would’ve L’ed, you would’ve been predictably crickets from here to the Colorado border. What a nub.
                And metrics would have Longwood better than about 4 or 5 AAC teams.

Comment

• Pohto needs to go play for a Kelvin Sampson. Houston isn’t taking him, so he better find something as close to that as possible.

Comment

• We put Longwood away, so now it's time to zip it up and move on.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      We put Longwood away, so now it's time to zip it up and move on.
                      I'm expecting this thread to pass the Orukpe thread in length just off of Kung Wu puns

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

What I really don't know is why Bell is shooting so poorly from 3. In his 2 years at Drexel (with an abbreviated season and minutes his freshman season) he was 36-96 (37.5%). He was also 54.3% from 2 last year compared to 41.4% this year. Our non-con schedule has probably not been much different than what he faced at Drexel.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

What I really don't know is why Bell is shooting so poorly from 3. In his 2 years at Drexel (with an abbreviated season and minutes his freshman season) he was 36-96 (37.5%). He was also 54.3% from 2 last year compared to 41.4% this year. Our non-con schedule has probably not been much different than what he faced at Drexel.
                          Not sure about the 2-pt. But almost every three he took yesterday was pretty darn open, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

With kp's height he could be effective even if the offense didn't involve him. He just needs to hang around the low and high post and go to the hole on every shot that goes up. We give more than ample opportunity for offensive boards and stick backs if a big like him had the desire and put out the effort.
                            I totally agree with your first sentence although I wish the game plans included him more on offense. Who on the team has better offensive rebounds per minute than KP? I am still a buyer on his perimeter shooting which he obviously is being discouraged to do. Of the big men who passes better, sees the court better, or screens better ? Do I wish he was more aggressive? Of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

You are the one who quoted me with some snarky ass comment. Not the other way around.
                              But you couldn’t answer the question BEFORE the game. You’re a real puss when it comes to your exchanges with me.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

And metrics would have Longwood better than about 4 or 5 AAC teams.
                                So we beat a 7th place AAC team at home. Bring out the champagne.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X