Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. San Francisco (11/22/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okifor earned some more minutes today, Rojas less

Comment

• We played good for maybe 5 minutes of the 40 minutes. We aren’t a good team. We were walking in our sleep most of his game. Woke up at the very end.

Comment

• Cheer up boys. In a slightly different timeline Marshall and the Shocks are getting ready to play Mick Cronin and UCLA in the Bahamas to see who wins the tournament and who stays in the top 10.
        Last edited by top20shock; November 22, 2022, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
          We showed we can play with effort, Kenny Pohto turned into a different player down the stretch, for example. Why they don’t play with that much effort all game is beyond me.
          Because people don’t like coaches being meanie poo-poo heads anymore…
          The Assman

Comment

• I love Poor Bear, but his broken thumb might allow QB to get the in game reps we need him to. Okafor needs to get more minutes than Rojas period. Is IB really shortening his bench less than 5 games into y3he season on a team with only 2 players returning with experience?? How, what? Why? Huh??
            He must have made the same promises to certain guys he signed that he made with Ty last season. What's the over/under on guys entering the transfer portal before conference play starts??

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocknroll33 View Post
              I love Poor Bear, but his broken thumb might allow QB to get the in game reps we need him to. Okafor needs to get more minutes than Rojas period. Is IB really shortening his bench less than 5 games into y3he season on a team with only 2 players returning with experience?? How, what? Why? Huh??
              He must have made the same promises to certain guys he signed that he made with Ty last season. What's the over/under on guys entering the transfer portal before conference play starts??
              Wait broken thumb? Did Poor Bear break his thumb at the end?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                O/U .500 in AAC play?!
                Under
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post
                  Cheer up boys. In a slightly different timeline Marshall and the Shocks are getting ready to play Mick Cronin and UCLA in the Bahamas to see who wins the tournament and to see who stays in the top 10.
                  At least WSU did the right thing!!!
                  The Assman

Comment

• IB is a good recruiter and assistant coach. Too bad for us that's his ceiling.

Comment

• I hope we can keep a chiropractor on retainer because Craig Porter is putting this entire team on his back.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocknroll33 View Post
                        I love Poor Bear, but his broken thumb might allow QB to get the in game reps we need him to. Okafor needs to get more minutes than Rojas period. Is IB really shortening his bench less than 5 games into y3he season on a team with only 2 players returning with experience?? How, what? Why? Huh??
                        Will be interesting to see who picks up Walton. I am hoping someone other than Arkansas. LMAO
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Sounds like more of the same this game? Uneven effort, decent defense, no offense?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                            Sounds like more of the same this game? Uneven effort, decent defense, no offense?
                            Right except I’m not sure that our defense was decent too often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

At least WSU did the right thing!!!
                              Boatright handled everything like the champ he’s not. Step one was firing that wet napkin. Step two is bringing in serious basketball coaching next season…. Hopefully.

Comment

• I’m just glad I didn’t suffer with you guys.

i happily watched the World Cup game with not a care on the world to switch over to the Shox.

Would have never thought that was possible a few years ago, but that just goes to show the state of the program right now.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X