Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. San Francisco (11/22/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU's offense embodies the term "brute forcing it"

Comment

• Hey we fell down again (likely a trip .. but yea)

Comment

• If we played with passion and effort the whole game we might win some games this year. I just don’t see it though as teams typically take on the personality of their coach.

Comment

• RIP

Comment

• Moral victories mean nothing. This team is so aggravating to watch and I hate that I can't help but watch. Looking forward to better times, whenever that is.

Comment

• O/U .500 in AAC play?!
              The Assman

Comment

• Liked the effort done the stretch, need to find more offense…and we need to learn to play smart

Comment

• If Rogers is as good as advertised from outside .. he's a game changer for us .. but .. that's exactly why the NCAA wont approve his waiver

Comment

• Well we can probably beat USF in conference. Other than that.....toss up.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Box score for the San Francisco Dons vs. Wichita State Shockers NCAAM game from November 22, 2022 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

8 assists 10 turnovers

Comment

• We showed we can play with effort, Kenny Pohto turned into a different player down the stretch, for example. Why they don’t play with that much effort all game is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          If Rogers is as good as advertised from outside .. he's a game changer for us .. but .. that's exactly why the NCAA wont approve his waiver
                          Who the hell knows and who’s doing the advertising? Ricks was advertised as a knockdown shooter and he’s glued to the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                            Well we can probably beat USF in conference. Other than that.....toss up.
                            Tulsa and ECU are both pretty meh. We will pick off one of Cincy/UCF/Tulane at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post

Tulsa and ECU are both pretty meh. We will pick off one of Cincy/UCF/Tulane at home.
                              Yeah, but then again ECU just beat Toledo. Granted Toledo lost to UMKC....so I guess we will see how Toledo does......
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post

8th sounds about right though ..

Comment

Working...
                                X