Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Richmond (11/17/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post

Maybe my eyes just see what they want to see at this point haha!
    I remember like you do though also. I was glad to see him play bigger than what I remembered
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• All of our centers are better suited with a zone but they need to stay home and stop going out to the three point line. I like Walton. I like our depth. Everyone just needs to play their roles. Better coaching and focus................so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post

Maybe my eyes just see what they want to see at this point haha!
        Definitely playing more assertively and with confidence compared with the underclassmen we all knew. Probably shouldn't be a surprise, I suppose. But it is.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Poor Bear is like 6’9” and thick, he’s always been thick.

Comment

• So far so good. They started the exact starting lineup that I balked about and suggested after last game. We need this win but we better play smart.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Richmond is very experienced. Hope Shox are ready cause the Spiders won't back down
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Pleasantly surprised.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Walton has both the best pass of the night, and the worst. :)

Comment

• But he's playing quite well.

Comment

• Photo can stop shooting 3’s now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        But he's playing quite well.
                        He is our most talented player.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Definitely liking Walton.

Pohto needs to hit those wide open 3's. That is where his value is. Not that he needs to stay out there the whole time or take a lot (he doesnt). But hit the wide open ones now and then.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Pohto needs to hit those wide open 3's. That is where his value is. Not that he needs to stay out there the whole time or take a lot (he doesnt). But hit the wide open ones now and then.
                            Ooof, another miss by him.

Comment

• What a dumbass Rojas.

Comment

• What an awful call. That was rightly reversed.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X