Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Richmond (11/17/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this team and what did they do with the old shockers.

let’s hope this continues. Much better passing. Good D and rebounding so far

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Outside of a couple moments by Pierre at least they are moving the ball around and not completely settling for 3 point shots.
      I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with ya.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Photo’s or Porter’s?
        Walton's (I think)

Comment

And we still can’t run a break. 3-1 just use a bounce pass and make a layup.

Comment

Pohto got the foul, but his teammate caused it with a bad pass. Lol

Comment

Ballard!!!
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Ballard’s a stiff!

Comment

Seem to be going a little harder for rebounds so far this game.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Way better player rotation and combinations this game. Notice XB has not played yet

Comment

So far.... we're watchable... Pleasantly surprised. haha, ashamed how far my expectations have fallen, but I'm still here cheering damnit.

Comment

We have to be careful though. This Richmond team came back from being down 21 against Charleston and almost pulled off the win in overtime in their last game.

I think that is what they said at the beginning.

Comment

Also, Richmond not extending their defense past the 3 point line yet really. If they do that seems to be our Achilles heal.

Comment

Time to give Ballard a break, he’s starting to get rattled

Comment

Bell needs to sit again

Comment

Our zone is pretty dang good right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X