Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Richmond (11/17/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for poo bear!

Comment

Pierre finally passes and Poor Bear screws it up lol
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Nevermind. LoL

Comment

Poor Bear playing some good ball. He may be a contributor this year.

Comment

Richmond not exactly crashing the boards hard. But I am most pleased by 16 vs 6 in rebounds. Especially doing it in a zone.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Is Abidde in the doghouse or something?

Comment

Great D by Poor Bear

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                  Great D by Poor Bear
                  Damn good!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Porter kind of doing an Etienne impression this game so far. Forcing.

Comment

• Yes, Porter needs to relax a bit and trust his teammates

Comment

• Richmond isnt going to shoot that poorly in the second half. Might wanna quit turning the ball over and offense is going to have to execute better.

Comment

• On the road vs a decent program after a bad loss, and we definitely looked like the better team. I will absolutely take that.

Also, honest question, why does poor bear look like a monster bear on the court? I remembered him as undersized, is richmond that small? (with the injury to that guy?) or am I just remembering wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                            On the road vs a decent program after a bad loss, and we definitely looked like the better team. I will absolutely take that.

Also, honest question, why does poor bear look like a monster bear on the court? I remembered him as undersized, is richmond that small? (with the injury to that guy?) or am I just remembering wrong?
                            I don't know. He seemed to match up pretty even with that 7 footer.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I don't know. He seemed to match up pretty even with that 7 footer.
                              Maybe my eyes just see what they want to see at this point haha!

Comment

• Shooting 45.8% FG and 42.9% from 3. Not shooting a **** load of 3's and outrebounding them by 11.

I will take it. Offense is what it is, but is at least looking better overall than last game

Comment

Working...
                                X