Fire the coaching staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

Pretzel logic. You can blame the popcorn vendor if you try hard enough.
    Perhaps, but you can't blame the folks putting together the chicken strips/fries combo......beyond ELITE.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
      Thad Matta spanks KSU...will be curious to watch his progress at Butler.
      Coulda had him here before they made IB the interim, but here we are…
      The Assman

Comment

• “Mississippi State has now held its first eight opponents to 55 points or fewer. Bulldogs are 8-0 under Chris Jans. Elite defensive team.“ - Rothstein

Replace Mississippi with Wichita and Bulldogs with Shockers.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
          “Mississippi State has now held its first eight opponents to 55 points or fewer. Bulldogs are 8-0 under Chris Jans. Elite defensive team.“ - Rothstein
          ......sigh......

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
            “Mississippi State has now held its first eight opponents to 55 points or fewer. Bulldogs are 8-0 under Chris Jans. Elite defensive team.“ - Rothstein

Replace Mississippi with Wichita and Bulldogs with Shockers.
            It’s 3pm and now I want a shot.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Fire the coaching staff on the bus ride home. Period. Awful.

Comment

• If only there was money to do so. Unfortunately, we're stuck for the foreseeable future

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                  If only there was money to do so. Unfortunately, we're stuck for the foreseeable future
                  I’m sure the big money could pay off IB and get in real coaches. The opportunity cost of keeping him is a bigger cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post

I’m sure the big money could pay off IB and get in real coaches. The opportunity cost of keeping him is a bigger cost.
                    That's assuming Saal has gotten the big money back in the game
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

That's assuming Saal has gotten the big money back in the game
                      I would take bets that Saal is working on it, especially compared to our less than awesome prior AD.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                        Fire the coaching staff on the bus ride home. Period. Awful.
                        Are your expectations too high?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Are your expectations too high?
                          Okay okay, fire them once they get off the bus in Wichita.

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• How much money can you wring out of the same group of donors? I’m sure the same group is constantly giving to all the initiatives around campus and now WSU comes back and asks for more money to buy out a contract that they probably weren’t in favor of to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                How much money can you wring out of the same group of donors? I’m sure the same group is constantly giving to all the initiatives around campus and now WSU comes back and asks for more money to buy out a contract that they probably weren’t in favor of to begin with.
                                We may be looking at this wrong. If having a new coach next year resulted in have 4,000 more tickets sold per game, isn't that between 3 and 4 million in revenue considering a lot of those would be season tickets? Add to that, uniting all the boosters and the question is: How can we afford not to fire him?

Comment

Working...
                                X