Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Alcorn State (11/12/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back, WuTheOne
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Why are some still beating this dead horse? I love fHCGM. But he is exactly that, FORMER! I believe it was a mistake to fire him, but he's not ever coming back to coach WSU. I hope he will come back some day to be honored for the greatness he led this program to. I am honestly not sure even that happens.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
        I hope he will come back some day to be honored for the greatness he led this program to. I am honestly not sure even that happens.
        If WSU can reconcile with Gene, it can do so with Gregg. Granted, the situations are a little different, but for as many FUs as Gene had for WSU, it was a good thing that WSU could mend that fence.
        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

If WSU can reconcile with Gene, it can do so with Gregg. Granted, the situations are a little different, but for as many FUs as Gene had for WSU, it was a good thing that WSU could mend that fence.
          I too hope for a reconciliation. I wanna see a banner in the roundhouse one day with his coaching achievements as the greatest coach ever at WSU. That said, reconciliation does not have to equal bringing him back for another round of coaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Reconcile, maybe eventually. Re-hire, not a chance unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Reconcile, maybe eventually. Re-hire, not a chance unfortunately.
              Never said anything about rehiring. Was just responding to the doubt that Gregg will ever come back/be welcomed back for some sort of a career recognition type thing.
              78-65

Comment

Working...
              X