Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Alcorn State (11/12/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaac Brown needs to be relieved of his duties. This is ****ing embarrassing- NEVER should we lose at home to a SWAC team. We continue to be poorly coached and in my opinion, there is no hope for success in the future.

As much as today hurts, it's probably necessary and we need to continue losing a lot this season. Sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

My family had season tickets since 1965. Didn’t renew this year for reasons that are pretty obvious.
      What are your investment strategies?
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• outworked, outcoached, outshot

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

lol, this is not a top 100 roster
          Did you purposely ignore what I was replying to and the rest of what I said? lol

Here's what I actually said, in response to another poster who suggested we have a top 100 roster: Can we hold the players accountable a little bit? Being a top 100 roster means having players who are able to hit open shots and don't throw the ball away every other possession. People do realize that Alcorn is packing the paint because nobody on WSU can hit an open three, right???

Comment

• Alcorn’s players play with urgency on every possession, They are superior to our team.

Comment

• I would bring back 3g yesterday

Comment

• I'm 100% on board with tanking the rest of the year. Let the coaching search begin.

Comment

• Embarrasing
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Alcorn’s players play with urgency on every possession, They are superior to our team.
                    They have better shooters than WSU as well. Not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

They have better shooters than WSU as well. Not even close.
                      They have better shot selection.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Have I mentioned that we suck?

Because we suck
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Clown show coaching staff. What an embarrassment. Thanks IB.

Comment

• Was that Isaac brown yelling? This is an inappropriate time to get the teams dinner order…

Comment

• Anyone wanna pull those predictions back up?

Comment

• Pierre looks like a competent Ricky Council.

Comment

Working...
                                X