Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Central Arkansas (11/07/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Not to split hairs (well, I guess I am), early shots are not going to miss, if they are "good" shots and you are a very good shooter. Now Coach may rather not have him doing that, however, his lack of offensive discipline must be not knowing what is and is not a good shot, early in the clock or otherwise. Also, one's attitude can also be a plus or minus in shooting as well.
    I agree. His early shots weren’t while running good offense. They were one on one 3 point shots with little passing. A couple of them were in the second half when we were not running good offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Huh? I thought 100% of the offense was just 5 guys standing around and freelancing.
      You’re gonna regret these posts in a few weeks, just like last year.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        Our set plays are of the iso dribble two (sometimes three) player variety. In todays game, if you have the players and discipline to run them, it is better than almost any other offense being used. The problem is most teams do not have either one.
        This is undoubtedly true - as much as some people on here don’t like the NBA product, there’s a reason horns action with spacing is the go-to offense. It’s incredibly efficient with the right personnel for it.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Maybe we need to bring back the picket fence

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
            W 78-60
            You beat me by 1/2 a point!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You beat me by 1/2 a point!
              His toe was not on the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Pot meet kettle!

Comment

Working...
                X