X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shockerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    If the next coach is Jans it could be 3 or 4 days until we know. If we know he's coming here before then, the deal was done before the tourney. If Jans doesn't make an "I'm staying" announcement Wednesday, he's in play.
    That's the main thing. If we don't get an official "I'm staying" within a day or two....then it is still on the table.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    If the next coach is Jans it could be 3 or 4 days until we know. If we know he's coming here before then, the deal was done before the tourney. If Jans doesn't make an "I'm staying" announcement Wednesday, he's in play.

Leave a comment:

• ShockRef
    replied
    Future AAC foe UAB blows out USM tonight in NIT action.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• ShockRef
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Bring Jans home
    Well, for those of you willing to give up your first born or at least a significant body part, CJ is now on the clock!
    Oh yea, JB still looks good in black & gold.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

Nice iso play in crunch time.
    JB plays with a lot of confidence; I've watched a few Pitt games this year. Excellent pick-n-pop guy. He'll show that against the Cyclones if he gets more minutes than he did tonight.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    That was a high level First Four game.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    MSU had 49 rebounds with 18 on the offensive boards.

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yea, that's why I said it was probably the 4th option. He was definitely wide open. I feel his pain at watching players brick wide open 3s after the last 2 years.
    For sure

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

That wasn't the play call. I think that was the backup when the lob wasn't available.

Still a good call that got a wide open look. Just better defense by Pitt

Mostly I am just glad they lost lol....selfishly
    Yea, that's why I said it was probably the 4th option. He was definitely wide open. I feel his pain at watching players brick wide open 3s after the last 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• shocks02
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    If you rewind the DVR, you can see Jans daughter whisper to Sherry "I can't wait to get to Wichita".
    I think she asked for her Doo Dah Diner order.

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

If you are the worst 3 pt shooting team in the country, is drawing up a play for a 3 down one really a good play call? I'm sure it was like the 4th option on that but gotta be disappointed that is the shot you got.
    That wasn't the play call. I think that was the backup when the lob wasn't available.

Still a good call that got a wide open look. Just better defense by Pitt

Mostly I am just glad they lost lol....selfishly

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Think of all the dominos that had to fall for a former WSU player to hit the game winning shot to knock out a former WSU assistant coach.

All roads lead to Wichita.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    If you rewind the DVR, you can see Jans daughter whisper to Sherry "I can't wait to get to Wichita".

Leave a comment:

• ventichai
    replied
    it is time

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    Good play call. Just couldn't finish.

Well, lets see what happens.

If we don't start hearing anything in the next day or two then it probably won't be Jans. In my opinion.
    If you are the worst 3 pt shooting team in the country, is drawing up a play for a 3 down one really a good play call? I'm sure it was like the 4th option on that but gotta be disappointed that is the shot you got.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X